Hello im pedro neto

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
p3dr011
Baby Leet

Hello im pedro neto

Post by p3dr011 »

Hello im pedro neto, im from portugal and i heard that there is portuguese people in the org, i have a lvl 186 fr00b fixer, and 67 paid char
can i join =) ?
thanks for your attetion,
regards,
pedro neto
Hundfu
Leet

Re: Hello im pedro neto

Post by Hundfu »

Been teaming alot with him lately in IS. Asked to join org. Sent him here. Nice guy.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Howdy Pedro and welcome to AP forums

We do have a few Portuguese in the org, the only two I can think of off hand is Nofaz and Maverick86, but I'm not sure of Nofaz activity, and Maverick86 is not in game currently.

However, there may be others i'm not aware of.

Please read the Code of Conduct located here:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69

And state your agreement/disagreement (we can discuss)

And then you're welcome to join our chat channel in game. Please drop by vanguards or ask for an AP in Clan OOC and we'll invite you to chat.

You're encouraged to immerse yourself and try to join any activities we currently have going that you are relevantly geared/level for. You may ask politely for an officer for an interview and an officer will contact you within a day or two for a chat.

Cheers and good luck on your application!

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Pedro and welcome to AP forums. There are a couple other Tugas in the Paladins, Badpets (Zag) and Marx. Looking forward to seeing you in game.

Also you may recognize my docs name?...... Carequinha :D
p3dr011
Baby Leet

Post by p3dr011 »

i agree Code of Conduct, thanks for the invitation for the chat, i will ask some1 to join =)
p3dr011
Baby Leet

Post by p3dr011 »

hi Reapermann, maybe i saw your name i don't remember, but i see by your name that you are portuguese =), nice to meet you =) , do you recognize mine? "Flecha"
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

My friends from another org are from Portugual and Brazil and they named my doc. Sorry was not able to talk with you 1 on 1 earlier. Will be looking for you in the future.