Application for Smirren

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
smirren
Baby Leet

Application for Smirren

Post by smirren »

Hello AP im an old player whit many alts . I started to play AO in 2003 and been playing fo ryears. I had 2 yeas brake due to some traveling work and 3 kids.. now I started again and im in spectre, I want to join ap because I heard good things about it . and its active guild ive been told... its not mutch I need of items but im in for raiding anyhow.
this is my alts =)

::: Smirren's alts :::
Neverenf
- (220/27 Enforcer)
Rampegutten
- (220/30 Keeper)
Smiirre
- (220/30 Shade)
- Last seen at: June 7th, 2015 10:06
Smir
- (220/30 Fixer)
Smirii
- (220/30 Adventurer)
Smirr
- (220/30 Doctor)
Smirrengi
- (220/30 Engineer)
Smirrinoff
- (220/30 Soldier)
Smirrnuke
- (220/26 Nano-Technician)
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Application for Smirren

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Smirren and welcome to the Athen Paladins forums. Thanks for considering AP as your next org home. Please follow this link and read our CoC and agree to it: http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=8 To gain access to our guest chat feel free to contact any member for an invite. You can find members at Vanguards spot just a wee bit west of oa grid. Or can ask in clan OOC for any AP member. An officer will contact you for an interview asap. Please do not be discouraged if not a fast prompt visit as our officers are busy leading raids etc. Some of these officers you can contact are:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Crazienf / Hornblower
Chrisax / Mekanos
Boomer / Bloodstripe
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / Front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2

This is the part where I'd say "looking forward to meeting you in game" but since we raided together yesterday we already have. :) Hope to see you in org soon.
smirren
Baby Leet

Post by smirren »

ive readed COC and rules, but where do I agree to them ? im a forum noob and proud of it haha =)
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

Sorry, just agree here with your next post, example I agree to your CoC :)
smirren
Baby Leet

Post by smirren »

yeah I agree your goc