Application for Tipedo

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Tipedo
Baby Leet

Application for Tipedo

Post by Tipedo »

Howdy folks, looking to join up with you guys. Been playing Anarchy on and off since about 2003 or so, just a few months before the AI launch. Mostly been Omni in that time period, but since all my Omni friends have pretty much left the game, figured I'd give Clan a shot.

As of right now, I've currently got a clan, but since I'm usually the only one on for long stretches at a time, it gets a little lonely and dull. Probably has to do with my time zone, since I think the clan is mostly European. Speaking of which, my time zone is -8 GMT, or Pacific Time.

I agree to the code of conduct.

Characters

- Oxijyn - 220/28 MP, Omni
- Tipedo - 174/11 Fixer, Clan
- Frohd - 55/5 Keeper, Clan

I have others, but I can't say that I've regularly played them outside of using them for buffs or as banks. Thanks for your time.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Application for Tipedo

Post by noobas »

Howdy Tipedo and welcome to AP forums

Thanks for mentioning your history. It's no problem that you have Omni chars, but we do have some suggestions which you can ponder.

Firstly, please read the Code of Conduct as this is an important governing statement for all AP's, you can find it here:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=8

Next, you need to join our chatbot (/tell bobsan invite) and/or contact an org member who can invite you, easiest ways are to find us at vanguards ramp beside OAG, or on Clan OOC.

Once you're in the bot, just let us know that you're a recent applicant and need an interview - don't be alarmed if an officer isn't available immediately - we are all quite busy and it may take a day or so.

That's it for now, but please know that if you do join AP we do expect that you'll either transfer your MP main to clan and join AP with it, or level one of your other toons to 220 as soon as you can. The situation we don't want is for you to have a low toon in AP with 220 opposite faction alts on an ongoing basis.

Regarding your timezone, I am in Brisbane (UTC +10), we also have Cherib in NZ (UTC+8), and 3 other members in the UTC+10 timezone. Regularly in my primetime there are 16-25 people online... You'll find no ghosttown here!

Cheers, and see you in game.

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln