Reintegration request

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Diams
Little Leet

Reintegration request

Post by Diams »

I left AP a few days ago, I know, but I would like to know if it would be possible I come back ?

I don't want to talk about the reasons which pushed me into leaving. All I know is that AP is so much unique, unrivalled, that I'll never meet elsewhere its equivalent.
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Reintegration request

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Diams great to see you again. As the day wears on more officers will see your request and get back to you asap. Hope to see you soon.

The Reaper
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Reintegration request

Post by noobas »

Hi Diams,

Good to see you back.

There isn't any problem if you leave on good terms and communicate your reasons prior to departure then want to come back

The only time it starts becoming an issue is if there are repeated departures and reinvite requests.

We'll cross that bridge if we come to it :)

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln