Bureaucratic Form AP-417: Albrando Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
PandaMarius
Baby Leet

Bureaucratic Form AP-417: Albrando Application

Post by PandaMarius »

Greetings!

I have returned to the glorious expanse of Rubi-Ka after nearly a decade sabbatical, to find myself quite alone in the corridors of a Fair Trade in the revamped ICC. I took it upon myself to search for a crew of individuals, collectively forming a family, that uphold the highest standards of integrity and honor among themselves, but who also exhibit the tenants of Courage, Initiative, Teamwork and Respect to all denizens of Rubi-Ka.

My search did not take long, as I happened upon the post on the official forums, that lead my to contact a few members of your respected organisation in game, who directed me to these forums to begin my application process to join your illustrious ranks.

To provide a brief summary of myself;

I am a 27 year old Army Officer who currently resides in Australia. I fell in love with Anarchy Online a few days before my 16th birthday, and I have been on and off since then. Given the recent upgrade, and the movement toward a brighter future, I have decided to focus my efforts and return to its shores in hopes to find a place I could call home, to learn, to laugh, to live. To help, and to be better. Most importantly, to enjoy my time with people that I could eventually call friends.

I have a plethora of characters across multiple accounts, but the character that I have re-rolled, and will most likely be focusing on is Albrando, a new Bureaucrat who will, all things going well, soon be pushing papers with the best of them.

I play at fairly sporadic times, as the tempo at which I work varies wildly, but when I am online, I most certainly do what I can to be as social as I can, and assist where my character is able to do so, which as it seems at the moment is a bit of an XP totem.

I am more than happy to discuss, in detail, myself and my reasons for joining, if so required.

Looking forward to meeting everyone, and hopefully joining the illustrious ranks of the Paladins, soon.

Regards,

Albrando
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Bureaucratic Form AP-417: Albrando Application

Post by Reapermann »

G'day PandeMarius/Albrando and welcome to the AP forums. Thank you for considering the Paladins as your org home. Please read our CoC here http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=8 and post that you agree/disagree with your application. Next step will be to get you into our guest chat by asking any AP member for a guest invite. You can find some Paladins just a bit west of the Old Athens grid at the Vanguards spot. Also you can ask in clann OOC if any AP members are on. Then an officer will make contact with you asap for a brief interview. Some of the officers you might find are:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Crazienf / Hornblower
Chrisax / Mekanos
Boomer / Bloodstripe
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / Front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2

Thanks again and looking forward to seing you in game.

The Reaper
PandaMarius
Baby Leet

Post by PandaMarius »

Good morning, Reapermann,

Just a quick reply to let you know that I have read, understand, and am compliant with the Code of Conduct.

I look forward to seeing it in action, soon.

Regards,

Albrando
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Hi Albrando

I note that you sent one of my chars an offline tell. Sorry to not get back to you, but have you been interviewed and invited yet?

We've had many applicants in the last few weeks and I apologize if for some reason you've been neglected during your application period.

Please join our chat bot (/tell bobsan !invite) or by getting an invite from an AP who is online and we can process your application more rapidly from there.

FYI I am located in Brisbane so I'm likely your best contact if you're playing during Aus Prime time. You can most DEFINITELY reach me on /tell noobaskeep I'll be on this toon most days recently as I'm running scheol quest on him.

Thanks,

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
PandaMarius
Baby Leet

Post by PandaMarius »

Good afternoon All,

Just a quick line to let you all know that i have just got back from a field exercise and that I am still highly interested.

I have just grabbed the new client and will be seeing you all online soon.

Thank you!
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome back, Albrando :)

We will try to meet you as soon as possible, but, because youre in Australia, could you tell us roughly what your time frame online is over the next days? (In GMT/UTC if possible, and, as you are in the military, that's "Zulu time" too, or local time if you're not comfortable with GMT).

We have some "pacific time" officers who can meet you more easily, especially Noobas.
PandaMarius
Baby Leet

Post by PandaMarius »

Good evening!

My times on Rubi-Ka will be sporadic over the next two weeks, but you can most likely find me wandering the wastes from around 0730Z and onward.

I will do my best to engage one an officer of some sort online, if the opportunity arises!

Thanks for the update!
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

Will that be gmt ? :)
I tried checking if you were online yesterday
:apc:
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »