Looking to join up! - Scamley-1

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Markeem
Little Leet

Looking to join up! - Scamley-1

Post by Markeem »

Hello all!

I recently resubbed after not playing for about 10 years. I quit right after AI came out. I played on RK-2 and I first started back in 2002 when one of my buddies told me about AO. I'm back in it and I would like to join AP. My main is my doc, lvl 206 named "Scamley-1", I also have a 100ish shade and a 165 MP that get playtime. I have read the coc and the chat rules of behavior and they sound great to me! A little background info, My name is Mark and I am an American. I live in Las Vegas (GMT-8) and I play in the evenings and weekends. Looking forward to getting in-game with you all, I've heard nothing but good things!
Scamley/Meatglove-1/Markeem/Backslider/Ridiculous/Thunderpipe
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Looking to join up! - Scamley-1

Post by noobas »

Welcome to AP forums,

Thanks for reading the COC and posting your agreement.

Your next step can be performed in game and is not difficult, please contact an AP via the clan OOC or swing by vanguards ramp (beside OAG) and look for an AP - be warned though, many AFK there so if you don't get a response there it's nothing personal.

Ask for an invite to the bot and once you're in the chat relay, you can hunt around for an officer and politely request an interview. Officers are busy so expect 1-2 days. During that time you can get yourself acquainted with the city (Montroyal), our sister city (also Montroyal) with org name G.o.A. (aka Guardians of Athens), and feel free to include yourself on any activities going on level/gear relevant.

Good luck and see you in game!

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln