To Join Teveraul & Torinalis

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Tayrphe
Baby Leet

To Join Teveraul & Torinalis

Post by Tayrphe »

Teveraul is my Adventurer Level 106. Torinalis is my level 81 NT. I just got back into the game after a long hiatus (2008). I have been toying around with the game and tweaking it for a few days now and looking for a good org to assist in leveling my NT and Adventurer.

I am on usually Monday-Thursday 4pm-10pm Central Time (US) and Fridays 8am-10pm Central Time, off an on throughout the day. On the weekends, I am usually busy, but Saturdays could be all day and Sundays after 4pm CST.

My NT is my main (technically).

I look forward to joining your ranks.

(I also play TSW)

~Tayr
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: To Join Teveraul & Torinalis

Post by Reapermann »

Hello Tayrphe and welcome to the Athen Paladins forums. Also welcome back to AO :)

Please read and agree to the Code of Conduct and general Org behavior/language guidelines here:
In game, you can ask in Clan OOC for an AP to invite you to our chat relay, and from there we can easily get in touch with you for an interview.

You can also ask in chat for an officer and let them know you need an interview. Officers are busy though, so just be warned that an interview might take a day or two to organize.

Some of the officers you might be able to contact are:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Crazienfo
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2

Cheers

Reaper
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Tayrphe and welcome on our forums. :)

In addition to what Reapermann said, you can also come to the big Vanguards buillding ramp in Old Athen, near Old Athen grid. This is our hangout and you'll find AP people there most of the time (less when we are in raids, of course) and ask if someone can invite you to guest chat or if an officer he here for a possible interview. :)
Tayrphe
Baby Leet

Post by Tayrphe »

Thank you, I look forward to enjoying the game with you all.

~Tayr
Malosar
Maxi Leet

Post by Malosar »

Get to TL4 and we'll check out Sector 10. Haven't ever been in there. Malofu is 101 now.