Application Healfordays

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
healfordays
Mini Leet

Application Healfordays

Post by healfordays »

I have accepted ur terms. My name is Healfordays - Currently unable to think so i got my awesome friend Olina to write my application. I am 19, my timezone is GMT-5 My char is healfordays a 220 doc. Please bump!

i am beautiful!!
Olindria
Little Leet

Re: Application Healfordays

Post by Olindria »

I believe someone's high! Even though he is constantly touching the sky.. You won't believe how his registration attempt made me laugh. I say bump for this beautiful (I cant say i agree.. sorry hon) person. he always makes my day and I think most people love that!
Jay
Mini Leet

Post by Jay »

I have teamed / farmed with you before, and Olindria has nothing but good things to say about you as well. I can get ahold of you in game and go over some general information and a couple basic questions and see where it goes from there. :)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Didn't we play together a bit on Testlive earlier this year?

yea, I think you have several friends in AP, some you didn't know you had :P

We can fast track this.

Please try to get into the AP chat relay for a quick interview+invite.

either /tell bobsan !invite or send a /tell to stokken, crazi, chrisax, twader, noobasdoc, reaperman and we'll get you processed ASAP.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln