Chademun's Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
SwishaStan
Baby Leet

Chademun's Application

Post by SwishaStan »

Hello my name is Stan. My in game is Chademun - Level 212 Atrox Keeper. From the USA, I play in -6 CTS. I play pretty often, at all hours of the day.

I've been playing AO on and off for years now, but I've never got to end game things like 220, raiding and pvp. I just came back after the engine release to play again and my friendlist looks kind of empty since the server merger. I don't know many people in game. I also have a 214 Soli Soldier named Contempt.

I have a 150 shade and 140 MA (I would like to make this 220 one day) that I've made recently since my return that are in the org "The Cult". They're good people, but I don't really have a close relationship with anyone in the guild or know the people in it. I remember Athen Paladins from back in the day on RK2, so the name is familiar and they always had a good reputation.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Chademun's Application

Post by noobas »

hi Swisha/chademum

Welcome to AP forums.

Please read the Code of conduct here: In game you can look around vanguards ramp for an AP, just poke em for an chat relay invite (or ask over Clan OOC). Once into the chat relay, you can rejoing with /tell bobsan !join

Ask around if an officer can interview you, and we'll get to you as soon as there is time. (Expect 1-2 days)

Cheers and we'll see you in game!

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln