Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Aelthir
Baby Leet

Application

Post by Aelthir »

Hello,

I was sent here by my brother, who plays Skorter/Bostax ingame. He told me all about AP and how awesome it is :)
I just returned after a 5-6 year break from AO. I have a level 220 (neutral advy) but am playing a fresh doctor now (level 24, clan). I hope you don't mind a low level!

Doctor's name is Aelthir, and my playtime varies.

Kind regards!
Nic
Big Leet

Re: Application

Post by Nic »

Hi,

Welcome to AP forums.

Please read the Code of conduct here:
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68

In game you can look around vanguards ramp for an AP, just poke em for an chat relay invite (or ask over Clan OOC). Once into the chat relay, you can rejoing with /tell bobsan !join

Ask around if an officer can interview you, and we'll get to you as soon as there is time. (Expect 1-2 days)

Cheers and we'll see you in game!

Nic

(ps - I am just a org member and am relatively useless in inviting to org terms :) )
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Aelthir welcome back to AO.

Nic covered everything very nice so hope to see you soon in game.

Some of the officers you might be able to contact are:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Crazienfo
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2
Ultri
Twadha
Jaycrat

And hopefully soon Nic :)

Cheers

Reaper
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Aelthir :) Welcome on our forums.

Skorter talked to me about you last night. Of course, as you are a (close) family member, you are on "fast invite". We need you to read our code of conduct as Nic said very well, and then we just need a quick chat before inviting you. :)

See you soon online :)