Application for Insidius

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Insidius
Baby Leet

Application for Insidius

Post by Insidius »

Hi all,

I am looking to join Athen Paladins. The character name is Insidius, a level 41 trader.

I first saw your advertisement in the official AO forum and thought the Paladins were the perfect organization for me, untill i realized you were a RK2 one, so i thought most players in the org were in a totally different timezone than mine.

Fortunatly, i briefly (had to leave for rl stuff heh) met one of your orgmates yesterday in ToTw who told me that several players were more in my timezone too so .. voilà, i am happy to offer you my application :)

My time zone is EST, first language french but fluent english.

My play times are mostly Mon-Thursd: 20:30 EST - 22:30; Friday-Sat: 21:00 - 1:00AM

I play on and off since about 2006 but i have no character higher than 178ish. Came back recently after 2-3 years break.

Only other char worth mentioning is Tradalicious, a 178 froob trader mostly for wrangles :)

Oh and i ve read the CoC and i agree!

Have a nice day and hopefuly see you guys in game :)
Ultra
Champion Leet

Re: Application for Insidius

Post by Ultra »

Hello Insidius and welcome to Athen Paladins Forums.

Happy to hear you like to join us and saw that you allready read our CoC.

Some of the officers you might be able to contact are:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Crazienfo
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2
Ultri
Twadah
Jaycrat
Nic

If we are not online you can always look for us at our spot near Old-Athen grid is under that big sign thats read "VANGUARDS"

Hope to see you ingame soon

Ultri
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Insidius,

Welcome to the AP forums and welcome back to AO.

You have already read and agreed to our CoC so the next part will be to get to know you in game. You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguard ramp just a few steps west of the Old Athens grid. Ask any member for a guest chat invite and if you can not locate one you can try asking in Clan OOC.

Then an officer will try to contact you asap or you can try to contact one of them, a few of our officers you can try are:

In game, you can ask in Clan OOC for an AP to invite you to our chat relay, and from there we can easily get in touch with you for an interview.

You can also ask in chat for an officer and let them know you need an interview. Officers are busy though, so just be warned that an interview might take a day or two to organize.

Some of the officers you might be able to contact are:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2
Ultra/Ultri
Twadah
Jaycrat

Cheers

Reaper

Edit:1
Hey hey Ultri, beat me to it :P
Ultra
Champion Leet

Post by Ultra »

He tryed hes luck in another org.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Insidius
Baby Leet

Post by Insidius »

Hey guys,

Yes I did try another but they do not seem very active at my EST time zone ... usually 3-5 members when i m on only.

So I would like to talk to an AP officer to discuss my re-application to AP :)

My online times are posted on my original message.

Thank you and see you in-game :)