Application: Itsmedave

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
dave1206
Baby Leet

Application: Itsmedave

Post by dave1206 »

Hello Athen Paladins. I am sort of new on AO. I played it several years ago when I was very young, and now that I'm 23 years old I've come back to AO. I remember how fun and unique this game was, but it feels like I am learning everything all over again. I am level 29 now and almost to be kicked out of the newb chat, so I was asking for some final advice before that happened, when I was referred to this website as a good org to join if I plan on going clan. I intend to play every day, but my hours may be a bit sporadic. I more or less play when I find time, but that doesn't mean it's a rare occasion that I do find time! I am not looking for an org that can give me free creds and items. In fact in the first day i've came back a good samaritan has already given me 21m in credits and guided me on my way a bit. I am looking for an org more or less so I wont be alone in the game, to team up with, and also to guide me as I am learning the game again. If you guys feel like this is the right org for me, and are interested in having an active new recruit who is eager to learn and participate, then consider my application to join. I will check back on this forum over the next few days to see if there is any reply. Alternatively, you can find me in game. My characters name is Itsmedave.
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Application: Itsmedave

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Dave, welcome to our website and welcome back to AO.

Please read and agree to the Code of Conduct and general Org behavior/language guidelines here:
In game, you can usually find a member relaxing at Vanguards ramp just a few steps west of Old Athens grid where anyone can invite you to our guest chat on Bobsan. If you can not find a member there you can also try asking in Clan OOC chat if any AP member is there.

Once in chat you can for an officer and let them know you need an interview. Officers are busy though, so just be warned that an interview might take a day or two to organize.

Some of the officers you might be able to contact are:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2
Ultri
Twadah
Jaycrat

Cheers

Reaper