Application Ollier

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Ollier
Baby Leet

Application Ollier

Post by Ollier »

I'm Ollier and I'd like to join the organization. I've played off and on for nearly a decade now and it would be nice to have people to play with.

I'm -6 gmt but i'm on at random times.

I've read and agree to the code of conduct.

I have many characters but the two I'm applying with are the ones I play the most.
Ollier Soldier 12/2/0 Clan
R22300291169 Engineer 220/19/?? Clan
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Application Ollier

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Ollier, welcome to the AP forums and welcome back to AO.
Thank you for reading and agreeing to our CoC, now the next step is to meet you in game. You can do this by asking any member you see at the Vanguards ramp just a few steps west of Old Athens grid for a guest chat invite to our Bobsan chat. You can also ask in Clan OOC if any AP members are around.

Next an officer will reach out to you for an interview, which can take 1-2 days as our officers can be busy with raids etc. Some of the officers that you might be able to find are:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2
Ultri
Twadah
Jaycrat

Cheers

Reaper
Chrisax
President

Re: Application Ollier

Post by Chrisax »

It's processed, reaper :) Had quite of a crazy night online :) but thx for replying as soon as you saw it :)