Jayfix application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Jayfix
Baby Leet

Jayfix application

Post by Jayfix »

Hello AP, my name is Jayfix and I'd like to join. I think I'd be a great addition to the org. I've been taking breaks from the game since 2003!
My previous org, The Cult, disbanded a few days ago and I'm looking for an active community that has a good population of players online in my general time zone, west coast California Pacific, or -8 gmt. Was previously a long time Synergy Factor member/general. My interests are cooking, old movies, walks on the beach and killing the Beast. My idea of a great org is one where we all stand around a corpse, everyone bickering, arguing and insisting that their friend grab the phatz.
COC looks fine and I agree. Might need additional clause for Jay-name rights though, tbd and willing to discuss!

My babies:
Jayfix - 220/30/70 nanomage fixah... wtf
Solenf - 220/30/70 raid enfo
Madhya - 220/30/70 beautiful crat, nerfed by funcom
Mjay - 220/25/60 (ish) neglected doc
Tjay - 217 trader aspiring to tradeskill greatness
Ajay - 150 advy, wtb 150 doc for s10 general killz
Khatmanduu - 175 (ish) NT
Artoberc - 200 froob fixah at oag, for your fgrid convenience
etc etc etc

raids
end game activity

Dislikes:
omni
ganking
drama
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Jayfix application

Post by noobas »

Welcome to AP forums Jay2

I'm sorry but we have a resident Jay already so, as the second active jay at this time, we'll have to designate you Jay2 or something which can distinguish you from the OJ.

I hope that doesn't hold you up though!

Thanks for reading the Code of Conduct.

In game, try to get an invite to AP chat relay and/or /tell bobsan !invite to join the chat relay.

cheers and see you in game.

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Jayfix
Baby Leet

Post by Jayfix »

Thanks Noobas,

Tried to join and got the dreaded
[Bobsan]: I only listen to members of this bot.

I'm on Tjay atm, if anybody sees this, throw me an invite please!
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

I'm not in game.. at work at the moment.

Umm not sure who is online, but your best bet is to head to OAG, and the vanguards ramp and then hunt for an AP who isn't AFK - of course, ask on Clan OOC as well.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Jay
Mini Leet

Post by Jay »

Hello, I'm the original Jay ;-) don't mind it if I most likely call you Tjay. What end of US are you on and what are your normal playing times in your time zone? I'd like to try and be on during that time so we can team up and do something. You can usually find my engi Tardskiller at Vangs ramp in OA, mostly afk but I leave a message on the afk for tells to name the char that I am playing at that time. Hopefully see you soon.
Jayfix
Baby Leet

Post by Jayfix »

Hola Jay,

Thanks for the welcome. I'm in Oregon on the west coast. My playtime tends to run a little later in the evening, typically starting around 7 or 8 pm for a couple of hours most weekdays.
I can usually get on if there's a scheduled raid or two on weekends also. I'll look you up tonight!

Tjay
Malosar
Maxi Leet

Post by Malosar »

Left you an offline Tjay. You know where we hang out so when you're available we'll invite you and your alts to AP :)