Haste application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Haste
Mini Leet

Haste application

Post by Haste »

Hey, this is Haste. I've been playing on and off, came back into the game with 18.7, but sadly my org is no longer very active nowadays, with only 2 or 3 people regularly on. I'd like to join a more populated org that is equally friendly, and having teamed with a few AP members while levelling my new shade, I think this might be it. I enjoy participating in most of PvE, but did PvP some before too - and up for that even if I'm a bit rusty :)

This is my main, my shade is Genesis (currently 161/21/42), can be contacted on both, anytime!

best regards
-Haste (220/30/70)
AP_Dewtonse
Baby Leet

Re: Haste application

Post by AP_Dewtonse »

Happy to see you applying to AP Genesis
Been playing a bit with you on my alt shade (Broodlick).
Hope to see you join, as we need more great and friendly players =)
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Haste and welcome to the AP forums.

Please read and agree to the Code of Conduct and general Org behavior/language guidelines here:
In game, you can find our members hanging out by the "Vanguard" ramp just a few steps west of Old Athens grid. Just ask any member you see there for a guest chat invite from "Bobsan" bot. If no members are around you can also try to ask if any AP members are on using Clan OOC chat.

You can also ask in chat for an officer and let them know you need an interview. Officers are busy though, so just be warned that an interview might take a day or two to organize.

Some of the officers you might be able to contact are:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2
Tardskiller
Twadah
Ultri

Cheers

Reaper
Haste
Mini Leet

Post by Haste »

Thanks folks! I've read both documents and agree in all points :) I'll keep an eye near grid to see if I can find any officer that can do the interview when available