Varija Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Varija
Baby Leet

Varija Application

Post by Varija »

Hello all. I am a recovering...returning AO vet. Started the game from the beginning when some friends and I shared a beta key and they was actually birthing us in the backyards.. I was previously with the honorable Assembly Organization led by Tussa. I have had a lengthy absence and have returned to the game with another friend. Not much contact with Tussa or Assembly lately and we are looking for a home. I been running into your guys/gals periodically and have had good experiences with them. I wish to apply and lend my loyalty to you if you will have me. Sure if this works out fine my friend will probably apply with you also.

My peeps:
Varija - Doc (220/17)
Arjunaa - Enfo (60/6)

Thanks all looking forward to contact.
J
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Varija Application

Post by noobas »

Howdy Varika and welcome to AP forums

Thanks for choosing AP, and welcome back to game.

Please read the Code of Conduct here: In game, you can look for an AP at vangaurds ramp beside OAG in Old Athen, and if they all appear to be AFK, please don't hesitate to yell for an AP on Clan OOC to ask for an invite to the chat relay.

once invited you can rejoin with /tell bobsan !invite

While in org chat, introduce yourself and try to join in any relevant activities. If you see that it's quiet, perhaps ask if an officer is available to interview you.

Usually we can get an applicant processed within a day or two.

Thanks again, and see you in game,

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Varija
Baby Leet

Post by Varija »

I have read and understand the CoC and I agree.

~Signed~
Varija
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Varija :) Now meet us online!