Application for Herrrin

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Herrrin
Baby Leet

Application for Herrrin

Post by Herrrin »

Hello my name is Herrrin, I play AO on and off since the DNW server beta. I recently returned to AO and i am looking for a new Home with mature players with the same love for Ao. Thats why i agree with your coc and i will do my best to honor it.
I am from Germany so my time zone must be CET +1 i play mostly every day with some exceptions of course.

My chars are

Herrrin MP 168/20
Tsukumogami Trader 57/6
Tianyu Fixer 60/6
Ezume Adv 79/8

And some Fr00bs

I hoope i see you ingame for an interview :)
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Application for Herrrin

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Herrrin and welcome to the AP forums, and welcome back to AO :)

You have stated that you agree to our CoC which is great. Now to meet you in game. You can ask a member for a guest chat invite into our org bot (Bobsan), they are easy to locate some might be taking a well rewarded break from fighting mobs and Omnis :) Members can be found at Vanguards ramp just a few steps west from the Old Athens grid. Once in the guest chat you can meet members and might even do some adventuring together.

Next step after that is for some officers to meet with you and have a brief interview.
Some of the officers you might be able to contact are:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2
Tardskiller
Twadah
Ultri

Cheers

Reaper
Herrrin
Baby Leet

Post by Herrrin »

I am havng problems with the guest chat every time i logg out or crash i am not in the chat anymore. I tried !join that dident work i tried to set the auto invite status to on that dident work. I dont wanne bother you guys everytime for an invite ;)
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

Sorry about that but till the bot knows you, you will have to ask a member for an invite and it will be no trouble, we would be glad to do it :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Herrrin :)

You don't bother us by asking for invites. The bot is protected so not anyone can join randomly. So it's normal you can't join alone without someone inviting you.

On the other hand, how are you "crashing?). Is it an AO crash? Or are you kicked from the bot?

Anyhow, let's meet you very soon online! :)
Herrrin
Baby Leet

Post by Herrrin »

Its the new game client that is crashing sometimes i can even reproduce crashes in wine,broken shores,wailing wastes,varmint woods and so on. So all is fine with your bot ;)

See ya ingame