Application for Necra

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Necra
Baby Leet

Application for Necra

Post by Necra »

Hello, my name is Peter (toon name Necra) and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I have been playing AO on and off for a few years now and it ruined me for other games given its complexity :).

"Reason why you want to join AP"
Honestly, I just want to be able to log on and find a chat wall that encourages me to jump in and join some fun whatever it may be. I need nothing aside from someone sorting out my gazillion backpacks for me (didnt save prefs folder during the last off period). Since I came back, the GMI has changed things for me :P. So now I am game for DB runs, alappa, alba, inf whatever. Anything that a MP can be used for :).

My time zone is GMT+1, and I live in Sweden. I speak Hungarian, Swedish, English and some German through the creative synthesis of the latter two.

I do agree to the CoC, which to me seems like a very enjoyable and casual and friendly one.

"Please list the names, professions, and levels of all your characters."
Thing is that I enjoy this game for making creds for some bizarre reason that my shrink is still working on. I got about 6+ accounts with all kinds of toons as banks and holders so I will not mention those (names are Creds#). The toons I have that actually are worth mentioning are:
Necra 220/30/68 MP. CLAN <-- my main
Necria 150 s10 MA. CLAN <-- my baby :)
Nexago 67 leveling trader CLAN <-- Hate this one
Hordars 24 agent NEUT <-- future fun toon

Some additional information: I work as a PhD student and currently underway putting my thesis together so I may display a SLIGHT hint of crazy from time to time. Wears off usually within a few minutes after login.

Thank You

/Peter
Boomer
The Boom

Re: Application for Necra

Post by Boomer »

Hi Necra, Thank You for choosing Athen Paladins.

We already have spoken and you know some of our officers from being in guest chat. If you have any questions feel free to ask and someone will help you out at anytime.

Thank You,

The Boom