Application of Dhamon

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Dhamon
Baby Leet

Application of Dhamon

Post by Dhamon »

G'day guy,
New player looking to join a Active and mature Org , been playing for two months now and really enjoy the game and its Lore after starting to read Prophet without honour and havn't been able to put it down.

Seen a lot of Athens paladins around and playing on my time zone GTM+10 Australian time and have been reading the Anarchy online forum that you are looking for more players to join

I'm looking for a easy going player group to Level with, PvP and do dungeons and maybe raid with if my time zone works in

My character name is Dhamon a level 55 Martial artist and I do have a Shade level 120 named Usha if you allow Alts

thanks for your time
Ultra
Champion Leet

Re: Application of Dhamon

Post by Ultra »

Hello Dhamon and welcome to Athen Paladins forum.

Pls read our CoC http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69

Here is officers you can contakt ingame

- noobasdoc/ politico / tankngank (especially Australian / Pacific time zone)
- Malosar / Malomech / Malofu / Malorawr
- Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra
- Ustarlen / Bellorum / Laning
- Twangleman / Twadah
- Cherib / Jacythna
- Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
- Wiisper / Wiinurse / Elisiss
- Ultri/ Ultrader / Redcurry
- crazi / crazigank / galehus / stokken / crazidoctor / forsikring

Hope to see you ingame soon

Our spot is near Old Athen Grid on the ramp where the sign Vanguards.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Application of Dhamon

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Dhamon,

Welcome to Anarchy Online and welcome to our forums. Thanks for choosing AP as your org home. Like Ultra stated above please read and agree here, your application thread the CoC