Application for Xylandris

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Catelite
Baby Leet

Application for Xylandris

Post by Catelite »

Hi @ all :)

I just returned to AO (last played 2011) and i'm looking for a home for some of my high-lvl clanners. Since i last played AO the game has improved a lot and i currently have lots of fun again with the game, so i decided it's time for some of my lvl 200's to reach 220 finally ;)

Therefore i'd like to join Athen Paladins with Xylandris, lvl 202 MP, and Centaura, lvl 205 MP (they are on different accounts).

I also have a neutral Trader (Catelite, lvl 201) in House of Black Star, just to let you know in case that is a problem ;)

Hope to see you soon ingame,

Catelite
Ultra
Champion Leet

Re: Application for Xylandris

Post by Ultra »

Hello Xylandris and welcome to Athen Paladins forum.

Pls read our CoC Here is officers you can contakt ingame

- noobasdoc/ politico / tankngank (especially Australian / Pacific time zone)
- Malosar / Malomech / Malofu / Malorawr
- Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra
- Ustarlen / Bellorum / Laning
- Twangleman / Twadah
- Cherib / Jacythna
- Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
- Wiisper / Wiinurse / Elisiss
- Ultri/ Ultrader / Redcurry
- crazi / crazigank / galehus / stokken / crazidoctor / forsikring

If you cant find any of the list i posted here, anyone can invite you to guestchat to our chat. Just tell them you did apply to org.
Our spot is near Old Athen Grid on the ramp where the sign Vanguards.

/Ultri
¯\_(ツ)_/¯