Application - Marinesold/Moonmarin

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Marinesold
Baby Leet

Application - Marinesold/Moonmarin

Post by Marinesold »

Hey guys, I'm returning to the game and looking to just have fun for my stay. I have my main characters in Devil Inside, being my Soldier (marinesold) Agent (marinegent) and other alts. That said, I am not looking to play ultra long term, as of now i've paid for my month and I rolled a new character - Moonmarin - who is a low level Martial Artist as of this time and I rolled him mostly to play through the NPE.

After playing through the NPE I realized in my time here I want to play through the old RK dungeons and re-experience the game. I might stay longer after my month but I really want to avoid my current org because I don't want to be caught up in the PvP action and just want to focus on the enjoyment I got out of the game when I originally started to see if that rekindles my interest.

So with my full intentions clear and out in the open hopefully you guys would be willing to have me aboard for my month (possibly more if the game keeps me around).

I was referred to this app process by your org member 'Ustarlen' who was very helpful in assisting me. I am mostly on during Late Night EST hours (-5 GMT time).

Thanks,
Marine
Boomer
The Boom

Re: Application - Marinesold/Moonmarin

Post by Boomer »

Welcome to Forums Moonmarin.

You already had a chat with me and hope you come back to guest chat tomorrow.

I'm not sure if Bobsan is broke but you can try /tell Bobsan !join to get into guest chat.

Here is a list of some of the officers should you need an invite but can't get into guest chat,

- Noobasdoc/ Politico / Tankngank (especially Australian / Pacific time zone)
- Malosar / Malomech / Malofu / Malorawr
- Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Harmful
- Ustarlen / Bellorum / Laning
- Twangleman / Twadah
- Cherib / Jacythna
- Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
- Wiisper / Wiinurse / Elisiss
- Ultri/ Ultrader / Redcurry
- shacode/codeish/codemanforce
- crazi / crazigank / galehus / stokken / crazidoctor / forsikring

Please take time to read our CoC found here:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69