Application - Caedence

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Caedence
Little Leet

Application - Caedence

Post by Caedence »

Hello everyone!

Since I don't see any "formal" application, I'm pretty much going to wing this.

My name is Caedence in-game. And I'm here to apply. My goal in AO is to experience as much as the content the game offers. Unfortunately I've had some back luck with other groups and haven't seen much past 170. I'm now 197 and this is the highest character i've ever had.

Giant orgs like yours do intimidate me, which is why I have shyly avoided some - included yours - for awhile now since the birth of my character. But I feel that to reach my goal, I should attempt to apply to at least this one because of the fact of your Code of Conduct. It really does set a lot at ease for me and I definitely accept every rule of it.

My timezone is at GMT -5 (EST) and i usually play anywhere from 12:00 PM to 6:00 AM, depending on how I feel.

Thanks for reading at least. <3
Caedence - 220/25/53 Pistol Meta-Physicist (Current Equip)
Cairith - 201/16/36 Pistol Adventurer
Ceiyre - 36/2/1 Pistol Doctor
Caekeep - 60/5/5 2he Keeper
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Application - Caedence

Post by noobas »

Haha!

What nice, heartfelt app!

I'm 100% sure there is no reason why your fears will be validated. AP is a BIG org, but we have very reasonable screening procedures to ensure that people in the org are friendly and accepting of newcomers.

That said, Welcome to AP forums and thank you for choosing AP!

Please read the Code of conduct and behaviour guidelines if you have not done so already.
In game, you can get an invite to our chat relay (either /tell bobsan invite, or ask for an invite on clan OOC).

We'll handle the rest of the application in game, with an interview and quick Q+A's if you have any.

Cheers and see you in game,

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Caedence
Little Leet

Post by Caedence »

Oh man, a reply so quickly.

I have read both the CoC and the behaviour guidelines already before the application was made. =)

And I did manage to get an invite to the chat bot so hopefully I won't be hard to catch by officers =P
Caedence - 220/25/53 Pistol Meta-Physicist (Current Equip)
Cairith - 201/16/36 Pistol Adventurer
Ceiyre - 36/2/1 Pistol Doctor
Caekeep - 60/5/5 2he Keeper
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Good stuff, sorry, must have had a blind spot in the vision...

in chat you're welcome to request an interview - we are usually able to process applicants in 1-2 days.

If you don't let anyone know you're looking for an interview it will take longer, but being pushy won't win friends either :P
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln