I would like to join your Legion.

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
MorzanZeaterman
Mini Leet

I would like to join your Legion.

Post by MorzanZeaterman »

I would say large family as well with your 2100 members. But i would like to be part of that.

I have no idea what server i am on, but i can easily reroll as i just left noob island after 5 days of playing many toons to get the feel for my style.

So a fast reroll to a more family sized server would be fine for me. So i can start a most epic journey into the lands of rubi-ka, eden, aliens, and shadows. With the guidence of a large tight nit group, that can help me become as good as the best.
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: I would like to join your Legion.

Post by Reapermann »

Hi and welcome to APs forums. Thanks for considering the Paladins as your future family org. Please post names and lvls of your characters.

Please read and agree to our CoC here...http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69 and here....http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68

Next step would be to join our chat bot as a guest to meet you online. Any member can invite you to guest chat. You can usually find AP members hanging out at Vanguard ramp just a few steps west of the Old Athens grid. If you can not find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on.

Next an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties it may take up to a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can try to contact are:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Malosar / Malomech / Malofu / Malorawr
Crazi / Crazigank / Galehus / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Forsikring
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Laning
Twangleman / Twadah
Cherib / Jacythna
Wiisper / Wiinurse / Elisiss
Ultri/ Ultrader / Redcurry
Noobasdoc/ Politico / Tankngank (especially Australian / Pacific time zone)
and of course
Chrisax (org leader)

Cheers, Reaper
MorzanZeaterman
Mini Leet

Reapermann wrote:Hi and welcome to APs forums. Thanks for considering the Paladins as your future family org. Please post names and lvls of your characters.

Please read and agree to our CoC here...http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69 and here....http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68

Next step would be to join our chat bot as a guest to meet you online. Any member can invite you to guest chat. You can usually find AP members hanging out at Vanguard ramp just a few steps west of the Old Athens grid. If you can not find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on.

Next an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties it may take up to a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can try to contact are:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Malosar / Malomech / Malofu / Malorawr
Crazi / Crazigank / Galehus / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Forsikring
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Laning
Twangleman / Twadah
Cherib / Jacythna
Wiisper / Wiinurse / Elisiss
Ultri/ Ultrader / Redcurry
Noobasdoc/ Politico / Tankngank (especially Australian / Pacific time zone)
and of course
Chrisax (org leader)

Cheers, Reaper

BOLAVARUS - CL 17 - Adventurer

JAISKA - CL 11 - Nano Tech

AUIMDES - CL 5 - Meta Physcist
MorzanZeaterman
Mini Leet

i agree to all the terms.

its like my old guild on Archeage exiles.

we had rules for helping each other, no cost, unless agreed by another...in terms meaning they were giving, but really could not afford to do so, so you were to help them later on should they ask, it was a close family.

the only reason i left them, is during guild wars, our leader, would make deals, and sell us out, and sale us down the river. and eventually our guild was considered the larger guild of weaklings and roll overs. which was bad in itself, as they would never let us stand our ground. it got to the point where we could not step foot outside of safe zones without getting murdered unjustly over and over, every server bully would jump us with all their friends. The leader would not let us band up and stand our ground.

but we had a no killing rule, unfairly, or ganking others. woul could not enter murder mode, and just gank without reason.
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

Awesome, will send out /tells to your toons asap.
MorzanZeaterman
Mini Leet

Well just so you guys do not think i quit, i ran into a random issue that happens to other noobs. My account was temp banned due to the payment not clearing, so i got that taken care of, sadly had to wait out the weekend cause of labor day.

but it is now fixed.

i may have to redo my adventurer, as i cannot be a neautal person till i get the ropes of the game. i joined omni without knowing better.

plus i think that your org, is clan, as i ran into several of you, and then got shot by a guard in that area.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

MorzanZeaterman wrote:
plus i think that your org, is clan, as i ran into several of you, and then got shot by a guard in that area.

OUCH! Sorry :(

FYI, if you aren't keen to re-roll clan, or neutral, or whatever, you can simply use a "side change" device which can be found in Omni basic/advanced/superior shops - I think the vendor called "devices" sells it.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
MorzanZeaterman
Mini Leet

noobas wrote:
MorzanZeaterman wrote:

FYI, if you aren't keen to re-roll clan, or neutral, or whatever, you can simply use a "side change" device which can be found in Omni basic/advanced/superior shops - I think the vendor called "devices" sells it.

I already re- roll and re leveled to 17 as adventure, better gear and guns this go around, before ever going into subway area. i am neautral.

no just to figure out how to get my hands on some low lvl jobe pistols i read they were awesome for full auto, and advens who do ranged.. read read read..while i wait to get to talk to you guys.
so i can get into your clan, or guild, or org.. FAMILY!

my characters name is still bolavarus.