Application Sherinne

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Sherinne
Baby Leet

Application Sherinne

Post by Sherinne »

Hello . Im a new returning player from Romania . Im a 29 / married man with a 2 year old daughter and i played AO for over 10 years.

My main is a 120+ doc and gone be paid soonish.

Best Reggards
Skorter
Growing Leet

Re: Application Sherinne

Post by Skorter »

Hello Sherinne and welcome to the Athen Paladins forums! Also welcome back to AO, great time to come back.

Please take the time to read our code of conduct CoC and the orgchat recommendations : chat

I invited you to the guest channel already but when you relog, you can contact any of us to invite you back into the chat, we can usually be found at Vangaurds spot in old athens.

You'll be contacted to do a little interview with an officer and if all is in order you can join the paladins :)
Some of our officers you can contact are:

Me: Skorter/Bostax/Gusio
Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Stormeta/Masirxu/Drthunder/Stormforcer/Cratstorm
Malosar / Malomech / Malofu / Malorawr
Crazi / Crazigank / Galehus / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Forsikring
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Laning
Twangleman / Twadah
Cherib / Jacythna
Wiisper / Wiinurse / Elisiss
Ultri/ Ultrader / Redcurry
Noobasdoc/ Politico / Tankngank (especially Australian / Pacific time zone)
and of course
Chrisax (org leader)

See you around on rubika (and soon SL!)
Skorter