Application for Schockfix

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Schockfix
Baby Leet

Application for Schockfix

Post by Schockfix »

I have accepted your terms! :D My name real name is Rob, I'm 25 years old, I recently started playing A.O. 3 months ago. My Time Zone is GMT -6(Central). My main Toon is Schockfix(220/70/26)Fixer. Plz Bump, friends with HSD!
healfordays
Mini Leet

Re: Application for Schockfix

Post by healfordays »

HFD* lol! :P
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

Hello Schockfix welcome to our forums and welcome or welcome back to AO (lvld to 220 in 3 months and new to the game?) Good that you have read and agree to our CoC.

Next step is to meet you in game and join our guest chat channel. To do that, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, ask some officer or members (only a few names here)

Noobasdoc/ Politico / Tankngank (especially Australian / Pacific time zone
Crazi / Crazigank / Galehus / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Forsikring
Stormeta/Masirxu/Cratstorm/Stormforcer/DrThunder
Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Malosar / Malomech / Malofu / Malorawr
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Laning
Wiisper / Wiinurse / Elisiss
Skorter/Bostax/Gusio/Cohara
Ultri/ Ultrader / Redcurry
Twangleman / Twadah

Then, you will have a chat with one of us and your invite will follow shortly after, if all goes well! :)

Please keep in mind that the persons able to proceed with your interview may be busy in a raid or helping members and can't immediately meet you. (We have raids every day)

Cheers, Reaper
Malosar
Maxi Leet

Post by Malosar »

Friends with HFD is not helping the application :D :biggrin:

j/k Heals!
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

HFD told me last night about you, Sockfix, while we were in our APF raid. Welcome on our forums. :) We'll meet you as soon as possible to continue with your appliocation fats. :)