I broke my maps :(

Polythemis
Growing Leet

I broke my maps :(

Post by Polythemis »

Somehow, I managed to do a wonder on my maps and now get the message saying there is an error loading the text file for both Rubia Ka and Shadowlands. Is there any easy way to get the original map files ? Or does anyone have anyother suggestions ?

Thanks for the help.
Chrisax
President

Re: I broke my maps :(

Post by Chrisax »

I will upload a correct set of folders to our FTP so you can download it.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

See
Problems with third party maps (AoRK, Spheremap)
on the Maps forum.

The "how-to" edit the files is there, and the huge download for desperate situations too.
Sookie
Big Leet

Post by Sookie »

BUMP... where is the download at? I read a few dif things, downloaded a few dif things, I still get same msg and this has cause me to not use maps.
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

If you are REALLY stuck and if reading the following post doesn't help and if downloading fresh versions of third-party maps doesn't help either, you can download a full planetmap folder here on our servers:

Once downloaded, unzip it to your hard disk and replace the existing planetmap folder (somewhere in C:\Program Files\Funcom\Anarchy Online\cd_image\textures or the appropriate path on your system) with the downloaded one.

Note that we can't give the priority to such downloads on the servers so don't expect more than 800KB/s download speed.
Sookie
Big Leet

Post by Sookie »

ty... glad i got 15mbps at home.... ill grab it today. TY AGAIN AND AGAIN
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.