A funny little story!

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
wap
Strong Leet

A funny little story!

Post by wap »

I sent Funcom a customer service ticket January 10th 2020

I got a response today December 3rd 2020. Abbreviated below:

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Funcom Customer Service!

I am sorry that we could not address this billing issue sooner. While we are working to improve response times moving forward, we still have a back log of support requests. We appreciate your patience while we work to assist everyone.

Regards,

GM Umborls
Customer Service Representative

SO FEAR NOT AP...they will answer eventually!!!

LOL
fuze
Giant Leet

Re: A funny little story!

Post by fuze »

If their systems weren't so horrible and support actually did their job, there wouldn't be backlog like they have. Taking months to respond to easy questions shows no one is reading or replying. And, most flawed of all, they think it won't impact future purchases when they finally roll out their Dune game.

BTW, seems WB is rolling out all the movies they shelved from the pandemic to theaters and HBO Max at the same time. Starting with WW84 right before Xmas. Like when the music industry faced streaming, they have no plan on how to run things now. And, it shows.
Again, this applies to every movie on Warner’s 2021 slate — though some are still in production and the exact list is subject to change. That includes major tentpoles like “Godzilla vs. Kong,” DC Films’ “The Suicide Squad,” Timothée Chalamet’s “Dune” and Keanu Reeves’ “Matrix 4.”

The other films currently slated are: “The Little Things,” “Judas and the Black Messiah,” “Tom & Jerry,” “Mortal Kombat,” “Those Who Wish Me Dead,” “The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It,” the Lin-Manuel Miranda musical “In the Heights,” “Space Jam: A New Legacy,” “Reminiscence,” “Malignant,” “The Many Saints of Newark,” Will Smith’s “King Richard” and “Cry Macho.”
falconwar
Maxi Leet

Post by falconwar »

Wow, did they at least solved your issue?
wap
Strong Leet

Post by wap »

Hehe..no I fixed issue back in January. Basically, they took like 2 weeks to give me points I bought. One would think it would be instant like everywhere else!

I just thought it was funny they even responded!
falconwar
Maxi Leet

Post by falconwar »

Yeah funny they finally replied and thanks for sharing this hummm lets say fun story?
fuze
Giant Leet

Post by fuze »

falconwar wrote:Yeah funny they finally replied and thanks for sharing this hummm lets say fun story?
Sad clown humor is a good description of them as a company.