Fuze offline for good

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Doczy
Baby Leet

Re: Fuze offline for good

Post by Doczy »

I'm very sorry. I loved fuze. And I always hoped to meet him again. Well, I'll meet him in the afterlife where my mom is.
Doczy
Baby Leet

Post by Doczy »

Amaterazu_Okami wrote:I never knew him by Fuze, I only knew him mostly by his MA and Fixer Suffugio/Profligo, I think he was the first person who helped me with something in the org and it was in Alappaa. He was also the one who i'd recognize the most always sitting at Vangs Haha

Really sad about what happened. RIP :(

fuse was his main. his trader. he loved and hated traders. he openly criticised Funcom and the way they did traders, but on the other hand he was extremely good at it. He would complain traders are weak and then come and solo something with his trader. He was so lovable. <3
ap_codemancrat
Big Leet

Post by ap_codemancrat »

So sorry to hear about Fuze. Well respected player and a really nice person :-D
RIP
wap
Strong Leet

Post by wap »

You guys, he would really have hated the attention, but you guys were like family to him.

As you know, he spent a ton of time online and in game.

Thanks for your comments!
Necomancer
Leet

Post by Necomancer »

I have not played in many years but I do remember Fuze for always being helpful and accommodating.

You contributed to one of the most eventful gaming periods of my life and for that you will always live on in those memories.

May you rest in peace friend.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Thank you for visiting us and posting, Neco. :luv: It's good to see you and see you care about AP after years.

There are still great things in AO, and AP is great. Come back sometimes and meet us! :D
Necomancer
Leet

Post by Necomancer »

Chrisax wrote:Thank you for visiting us and posting, Neco. :luv: It's good to see you and see you care about AP after years.

There are still great things in AO, and AP is great. Come back sometimes and meet us! :D
Hey Chrisax,

Thanks, I really need to reinstall just need to figure out how it works with steam and hopefully reclaim my old account.

I learned a lot interacting with you guys as a teen so I could never forget that experience.

I need to become like that guy who's making Ashes of Creation and buy the IP from Funcom and have a proper sequel/revival made because even after all these years Anarchy Online still ranks near the top of all games I've ever played. It deserves to live on for people like Fuze as well who made the world so great.
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

I obviously haven't been around in awhile. This must have happened JUST after my most recent quiet check-in.

Damn.

RIP you helpful, cranky, bastard. I hope you're ladder draining your way through all the new bosses.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Hyde :D It's good to hear from you! I was starting to be worried. I sent you and Mud an email on August 7. Mud got it and replied to me but it seems you didn't get it.

I used the email registered on our forums G... <gba...ger@gmail.com>. Maybe you need to update it?

Anyhow, I do miss you. We are doing well but many who remember you and feel the same as me. :luv:
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

Chrisax wrote:Hi Hyde :D It's good to hear from you! I was starting to be worried. I sent you and Mud an email on August 7. Mud got it and replied to me but it seems you didn't get it.

I used the email registered on our forums G... <gba...ger@gmail.com>. Maybe you need to update it?

Anyhow, I do miss you. We are doing well but many who remember you and feel the same as me. :luv:

Hey Chris.

Just PM'ed Mud to tell him (we're filthy casualling WoW again) and he told me you'd written us both. I never saw it. That's still my address (and I recently verified my hyde@AP address is good).

I did a major email purge not long after you would have sent it so my guess is it hit a Gmail sorting mistake and I later deleted it by accident. No worries there, I appreciate you tried. I'm off to set up a filter to force any from @AP to go through.

I'll toss you a message just to reverify the full address but I'm sure you've got the right one.
besaidaurocks
Maxi Leet

Post by besaidaurocks »

Only just seen this news as I have been out game awhile. I am so sad to hear i lvoed talked fuze could have hours of debates and both had similiar ideas. he will be very very sorely missed D: :(
Biggz
Growing Leet

Post by Biggz »

Long time since i checked in on you and to see this make me so sad! Many has mentioned his legendary grumpiness and love/hate relationship with AO. But behind this facade he had a heart of gold and was a very kind, helpful and likeable player! I remember i was a bit scared of him at first in AP because of this grumpiness but i remember he took me on a expedition to places i never had been. During our time on this adventure he was so kind and helpful and giving all kinds of advice and after that we where friends!

RIP Old grumpy friend with a heart of gold! <3
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Yes, that was exactly Fuze :luv:
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Rest in peace, dear Fuze.

But if he's rezzing, I hope the nurse is soli medium build female.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln