Applicant - Donohue

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Donohue
Baby Leet

Applicant - Donohue

Post by Donohue »

Hey y'all, I'm Donohue. I've been playing AO since 2005 and after a break of several years I'm back and looking for a good org.

My timezone is US EST and I'm on most evenings 8-12pm. I fully agree to the Code of Conduct.

My gallery of rogues:
Kriega-1 Keeper 201
Kryhavok MP 150
Kalnath NT 163
Itaizo MA 149
Kaureg Doc 133
Goetz Adv 133
Shink Fix 107
Donohue Crat 100
Kaliflex Soldier 47
Krayel Trader 15

I've spent the large majority of those levels soloing and would like to see more of the difficult team-required content that AO offers. However, I care more about the team and the task than the loot and would like to help out in whatever way I can.

Currently grinding shadow knowledge with my Keeper, camping CDRs in foreman's with my crat, and occasional dailies with the others.

Thanks for reading this far, and hope to see you in-game!

Cheers,
Donohue