Application Pandeonux / Keepero / Healthro / Paladino

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Pandemonus
Baby Leet

Application Pandeonux / Keepero / Healthro / Paladino

Post by Pandemonus »

Dear AP community. Im returning "veteran noob" after almost 6 years break, while I played 50+ MMOs and realized this one is the best and always was :) Some of you maybe remember me as most of my active years were between 2006 and 2012. Than in 2013 I returned for some time as well. Most of my AO time I was member of Komodo, Crimson Assassins and Alpha Omega. I have some ok chars that requires little or almost no work like Healthro lvl 220 Doc or Keepero lvl 217 Keeper and I also have several lower lvl alts. Im online every day from 9AM till 11PM. I prefer to play and level in the team and not solo. Hopefully in AP ill find many new friends who would team up with me and we enjoy some fun together :) Please let me know if you have any questions.