Application - Sambal

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Sambal
Baby Leet

Application - Sambal

Post by Sambal »

Hi there,

I'm looking to join Athen Paladins as I have just subscribed for the first time and was looking for an organization that did paid content together. I heard about Athen Paladins through Reyzjin and thought it may be fun to join.

My timezone is Pacific (pacific daylight right now, will shift to pacific standard in November). I may be on a lot during the weekdays or sporadically, which is completely dependent on how busy work is (I work from home right now). On the weekends I likely will be on at 3/4am - 10am and afterwards is dependent upon my partner's schedule and real life events.

All of my characters are Clan:
Sambal - 201/4/0 Agent (just subscribed yesterday in time for the Alien event)
Eucalyptus - 140/0/0 MP (Froob) - Eucalyptus is part of the Crimson Assassins. They are a great org and have great people, but they don't do very much content together. I have a lot of stuff in RL going on, and it may be fun to schedule my time around some content if I'm able to.

Various random froob alts around level 100 that I leveled to help get buffs.

What I'm hoping to get out of membership: A group with people who do things together when they're online, and even coordinate timing occasionally around it. Specifically around the 200+ content as I'm exploring Shadowlands and Aliens for the first time. I'm a semi-casual player, and always happy to help with buffs or items whenever I'm free.

What you shouldn't expect from me: I would not be a good fit if you need me on every week at specific times for crucial PvP or PvE events. I can commit ahead of time if needed, but I can't be relied on every single week. I just want to have fun and supplement my real life with Anarchy Online.

Best,
Sambal
Reyz
Strong Leet

Re: Application - Sambal

Post by Reyz »

I'm new to AP but ill still vouch for this guym, super friendly helpful lad :D we did stuffs when My little MA was ~30-60 and been keeping in touch on and off since!
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

Hi Sambal

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP.

When you have a minute please read our Code of Conduct and Org chat guidelines and and confirm that you agree on them by posting here.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
The next step is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Fuze / Suffugio / Contritum GMT-5
Cratattak / Zanokia GMT+1
Crazi / Hornblower / Stokken GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Nanomace / Macer36 / Macenforce / Agentmace GMT+2
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Sambal and welcome on our forums. :) See you online soon!

Thanks Reyz for posting your input; this will make the application faster. :)
Sambal
Baby Leet

Post by Sambal »

I have read and agree to the Code of Conduct and Org Chat Recommendations and attitude.

I have a busy week coming up, but when I see a window open up that I'll be online for a decent amount of time, I'll look to be invited to guest chat, meet people, and get to know everyone.

Have a great day and I'll be meeting everyone soon!