Application - Loupii

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Loupii
Baby Leet

Application - Loupii

Post by Loupii »

Hello everyone!

I would like to make an application to join Athen Paladins.

I've read the CoC and I agree to abide by the conditions.

My name is Louisa, I'm the rl girlfriend of Rey/Reyz.

I joined Anarchy about 2 years ago after some prompting from him to try it. I've got a level 220 doctor (alien level 29 I think) and several other unplayed alts at various levels, mostly low levels. I've always played healer classes in other games so it seemed the logical choice.

I'm being totally honest when I say that I'm not an expert at the game. There is a ton of stuff to learn for a new player and I still consider myself very new compared to how long a lot of you have played with a ridiculous amount still to learn. However I'm usually enthusiastic and I'll 'have a go' (and I've got Reyz to ask when I get stuck!)

My doctor is currently in Equilibrium which I joined as it was the org that Reyz was in at the time.

I'm quite low maintenance, I don't do drama. I'll help out where I can but (as above) my knowledge is extremely limited. (I tend to get lost a lot within AO and I have serious issues trying to use flying - I'm often seen flying around upside down, eventually Reyz gave up trying to teach me and bought me a jetpack....)

Hopefully you can find a spot for me. Look forward to hearing from you

Thanks for reading :)
Reyz
Strong Leet

Re: Application - Loupii

Post by Reyz »

Well since no other officers replied... I guess i vouch for this person :P

will somone else do the introduction message?
bonniedoom
King Size Leet

Re: Application - Loupii

Post by bonniedoom »

Just go ahead and invite Rey, we'll fix the rest later.