Application - Wannabuh

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
wannabuh
Baby Leet

Application - Wannabuh

Post by wannabuh »

Hey there! My name is Wannabuh and I've become interested in joining Athen Paladins.

I'm a returning player (IIRC around a month ago) and have been playing on and off since 2011. Throughout the years, I have slowly learned to adapt to the deep mechanics of the game and as of right now, I want to take my fixer to max level. In the past, I've joined small orgs and over time, they've died out and cease to recover. I'm interested in joining an established org that I can grow into and learn from and Athen Paladins seems like the perfect candidate. Also, I should mention that I was referred by Wyzzard. He's a very kind player that helped me finish the ado brain quest and has been checking in with me from time to time and see how I'm progressing. I've also read the code of conduct :)

My time zone is US EST or -5 GMT and I'm usually online on and off on the weekdays between 8am and 5pm (sometimes on the weekends as well).

Here are my current chars:

Wannabuh Fixer 190/16 Clan
Wannaadv Adventurer 101 Clan

I have a few more chars that I created when I started playing again, but I haven't touched them that much since I'm focusing on my fixer right now.

I look forward to speaking with one of you all :)

See you ingame,

Wannabuh
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Wannabuh

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Wannabuh :) Welcome back (again) in AO and welcome too on our forums. :)

AP should indeed be a good place for your project to level your fixer to 220, to start with. :) And, when you hit end-game, believe me, fixers are in high demand for Sector 42 raids where they have a critical role in the fight with the last boss!

It's a good thing that you met and teamed with Wyzzard so an AP know you already and if he referred you to us, it's definitely that he had a positive opinion. This makes an application faster. :)

So, thank you for reading and agreeing on our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations.

Now, your next will be to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Fuze / Suffugio / Contritum GMT-5
Cratattak / Zanokia GMT+1
Reyz / Reydoc / Reysold GMT+2
Crazi / Hornblower / Stokken GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Nanomace / Macer36 / Macenforce / Agentmace GMT+2
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5

See you soon in AO :)