Application - Miyarave

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Miyoka
Baby Leet

Application - Miyarave

Post by Miyoka »

Hi/Hello my name is Miyarave aka Miya/Jessa I last played between the years of 2003-2005, until IRL stuff happening (Moving, relationship, so forth). I knew of Athen Paladins back when I originally played. I had a 220/30 MA named Rave, I've obivously since then lost that account and apparently most of my knowledge of the game! So much new stuff it's worthy of a return.

I know some of the oldest and still existing players exist within Athen Paladins, thanks to a conversation with Bonniedoom and some others in the Bobsan chat. I would love to share some nostalgia and the new experiences of the game for me with an org and even family of family minded old players and even the newer players.

My time zone is US CST or -6 GMT I am usually online or around on some game.

I fully agree to your Code of Conduct.

Just as before I only had one character being my Martial Artist.

Miyarave 101/2

I would really appreciate acceptance to this great org and family, as I would need help with the new experiences of this game and I've always been fond of family type orgs.

Arigato gozaimasu!

Miya
Reyz
Strong Leet

Re: Application - Miyarave

Post by Reyz »

Heya Miyarave and welcome to athen paladins, thank you for taking an intrest in us and welcome back to AO! :D Always nice to see returning players coming back and mingling with us old folks again lol.

I see that you've read the code of conduct, please have a read on the org chat recommendations too just to make sure, link below!
I also saw you in the org chat so you already know / read other apps that you've seen you can just join org chat and chill and hang out with us, and ofcourse you're welcome to do so. Do keep in mind its a temp invite so youll have to /tell Bobsan !invite each tiem you relog, crash etc.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Fuze / Suffugio / Contritum GMT-5
Reyz / Reyzdoc / Reyzsold / Reyzjin / Reyineer GMT+1
Cratattak / Zanokia GMT+1
Crazi / Hornblower / Stokken GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Nanomace / Macer36 / Macenforce / Agentmace GMT+2
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online