Application - Vulgar (Whirly)

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Vulgar/Whirly
Baby Leet

Application - Vulgar (Whirly)

Post by Vulgar/Whirly »

Hello,

My Name is Vulgar. I would be honored to be accepted into Athen Paladins and hereby make application to this ancient and highly respected Org.

I began playing A.O. in late 2002 and immediately fell in love with the game. I played regularly until 2010 with a (few breaks in between) until my original accounts were lost due to email account hack. After that I only came back a few times and played froob until just a few months ago. My first Org was Jenquai Extreme where I spent many happy years assisting my fellows in any way I could. I spent some time in a few different Orgs such as Aethyr Knights (sad to see it gone! Ray was a good man by my account.) and Boys From the Dwarf (If you were ever a fan of Red Dwarf... You get it!). My last time in game was back in 2016 so I'm a bit rusty with the game in general (more so with all things subbed) but the memories are flooding back and I'm picking up speed once again.

I currently have 3 subbed accounts. Working diligently on specific professions that I enjoy playing and I have quite a few low level alts ranging from Arete to 197.

Main: Whirlypews Soldier Solitus 220 (currently needs work and AI levels)
Vulgarbots Engineer Solitus 220 (currently needs work and AI levels)
Whirlykeep Keeper Atrox 201 (Getting there)
Vulgarshade Shade Atrox 200 (a work in progress)
Slimheals Doctor Nanomage 98 (currently awaiting my attention)
Huppasmeta Meta Nanomage 197 (old buffbot)
Whirlybots Engineer Nanomage 60 (Somewhat twinked)
Several others, all mainly buffbots.

All of my toons are Clan. Over the years I have found I enjoy the game more from this side of the aisle and it's more for aesthetic reasons rather than factional. I used to have a very many low level twinks and plan to do so again. PVM is my love in the game although I did used to enjoy Tower Battles and the twinking related to it.

I am currently a member of Quetzalcoatl and no other on any other toon or account, known or forgotten.

I am on the East Coast of the United States: Gmt-5 (Eastern Standard)
I am generally online an average of 8 or more hours almost daily ranging from early morning to... well... early morning. Retired/Disabled.

I agree to all the terms set forth and will make every effort to abide by them. I will endeavor heartily to keep in good faith all that Athen Paladins represents both to itself and to Anarchy Online. I do promise to bring honor and integrity to all that I do while wearing the name of Athen Paladins. (Yes. I do take membership very seriously.)

Thank you for your time and attention.

Yours sincerely

Vulgar

(Please forgive the formatting ;) Never was worth a tinker's damn with office work.)
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Vulgar (Whirly)

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Whirly :D

So, as I said online, as you are a friend of Alphaheals and he vouches for you, you r application will be fast.

Just please read our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
And let's meet in-game. :)
Vulgar/Whirly
Baby Leet

Re: Application - Vulgar (Whirly)

Post by Vulgar/Whirly »

I have read both and understand them fully.

I do hereby pledge to act accordingly without hesitation at all times.

Vulgar/Whirly