Application for joining of Athuries

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Athuries
Baby Leet

Application for joining of Athuries

Post by Athuries »

Hello I am Athuries I also go by Draigon, I am a new player to Anarchy online I have not been playing long just recently I pickup the game and loved it and subscribe I intent to play the game for a long time. I am 27 years old and I been playing MMORPG for 14 years and and plan to continue.

I live in the US in the Eastern time zone and I am available to play must day from 12pm forwards.

I have read the Guilds rules of conduct and agreed to everything

Right now I only have one character and is Name is: Athuries and is in the Omni Clan
ap_codemancrat
Big Leet

Re: Application for joining of Athuries

Post by ap_codemancrat »

If you are an omni you can`t join AP cause we are clan. If you want to join us you have to change
side to clan.
Chrisax
President

Re: Application for joining of Athuries

Post by Chrisax »

Hello and thank you for reading our Code of Conduct. All looks well and you could contact us online, but, indeed, Omnis can't join Clan orgs. It's a technical feature in AO.

If you wish to change your side, you can buy in general stores, or even easier in ICC, an application form for clans, for a few credits, and use it. You'll be moved to Clan instantly.

For highest levels like 220 it's a FC shop paid item.

Of course, you may want to be interviewed first and, if accepted on the principle, then change your side to make this possible. No problem with that.

If you want to turn Clan in the end, then your next step is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can also self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

Always feel free to tell again to an officer that you are there, as our officers can be busy with raids and other duties.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Fuze / Suffugio / Contritum GMT-5
Crataatak / Zanokia GMT+1
Talmahera / Dunnan / Gallya GMT +2
Crazi / Hornblower / Stokken GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5