Application - Varaxar

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Varaxar
Baby Leet

Application - Varaxar

Post by Varaxar »

Hello! I'm Varaxar and I'll be more than happy to become one of the paladins.
I have been playing Anarchy for about 5 years on and off.
In the last couple of days I have teamed up with few members of the org Nami and Rolsty,
based on the great game experience I had with them two gents I decided to give it a try joining the ranks!

My time zone is GMT +2 Bulgaria and I'm usually online after 8pm

I can offer my services in any kind of in game content PvE and PvP

Main char: Varaxar Keeper 210 Clan

Alts

Saxonz Enforcer 220/30/70Clan
Powertech Adventurer 220/30/70Clan
Repotech MP 220/28/70Clan

Regards!
Varaxar
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Varaxar

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome on our forums, Varaxar. :)

It's great you had the opportunity to discover AP by playing with great members like Nami and Rolsty. :) Thank you for your appreciation on your experience with them.

So, now, first thing, please read our Code of Conduct and Org chat guidelines and and confirm that you agree on them by posting here.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here.
The next step will to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help or questions or concerns are:

Fuze / Suffugio / Obeix / Contritum GMT-5
Namisan / Vandraren / Nophear / Nosophobia / Drnotorious GMT+2
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Proeliis / Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1

See you soon on RK! :)
Varaxar
Baby Leet

Re: Application - Varaxar

Post by Varaxar »

I agree to the org chat rules and Code of Conduct!

Thank you for your time Chrisax!
Looning forward in to the next step of my application