Veteran player

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
FuryDrainz
Baby Leet

Veteran player

Post by FuryDrainz »

Hi I'm Fury I have been playing Anarchy Online for the past 19 years. I was mainly Neutral until I had someone talk me into Omni 17 years ago. I'm tired and want a change so this time I'm going Clan. I was talking to Cheri and Apo and decided when I met them it was time for this change to happen. I do not pvp much at all I mainly play PVM. I do join BS and active duels but try to stay out of regular pvp unless I get asked and it's usually to team up on Obeya box :biggrin: I am a very helpful person. I do have some 220 toons that will stay Omni. I have friends on all sides so I can't just up and leave everyone. I am on at random times since I don't sleep much. I am always a discord mesage away.

Discord: Maximum Effort#7625
Looking forward to joining.

Names:
Furydrainz
Furyrage
Furyheals
Furycrat
Furypets
Furykeep
Cherib
Maxi Leet

Re: Veteran player

Post by Cherib »

Hi Fury

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP.

When you have a minute please read our Code of Conduct and Org chat guidelines and and confirm that you agree on them by posting here.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
The next step is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Talmahera / Dunnan / Gallya GMT +2
Cheribomber / Cherima / Cheribs / Officegrrl GMT +12
Crataatak / Zanokia GMT+1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz GMT -5
Spartan058 / Spatrticos
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Gsxdsm / Gsxostenf GMT -5

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online