Application Missicy

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
ICY
Baby Leet

Application Missicy

Post by ICY »

Hello my name is Missicy and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I have been playing AO since 2004 (maybe not sure of specific date or even year really, but it was probably goblins and mine 3rd or forth date...)

Reason why you want to join AP.
was referred here by goblinspit, He made me do it (my usual response to all the things we do ingame and on RL

My time zone is US EST ( I think, not to sure we used to be CST, was our whole lives.. then we moved to hell where our time is now not what it used to be. its hot and humid here kinda like what I would expect the swamps in inferno to be like)

I fully agree to your COC (listed here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=69)

Please list the names, professions, and levels of all your characters:
All Toons are clan
Missicy, 220 advy
Shenukedit, 220 NT
Mrsgoblin, 220 Doc
Darksicy, 220 Engie
Icyphy, 203 MP
A ton more that I don't even remember their names

You can add any closing comments you want:

I don't get a chance to play often but it wouldn't be awful to see activity when I do log in, ya know kind of like the inattentive study hall teacher that plays candy crush and occasionally looks up just to make sure the class isn't standing on tables screaming like apes.
Cratattak
Big Leet

Re: Application Missicy

Post by Cratattak »

Hello Missicy
Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP.

Goblin has (reluctantly) vouched for you, so once I confirm with another officer we will accept the application and start inviting your characters.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Gsxdsm / Gsxostenf / Oweo / Nihilumi GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Talmahera Tefnet / / Dunnan / Gallya GMT +2
Coderox / Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crataatak / Solzan / Zanokia GMT+1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz GMT -5

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Goblinspits
Growing Leet

Post by Goblinspits »

I was not entirely sure at first if I wanted to vouch for her but she was kind enough to remind me that we have been married for over 15 years, have 10 children together, and are legally bound to spend the rest of our lives together, so I guess I will personally vouch for her as a player.

For the record, my vouching has nothing to do with her cooking my dinner or feeding credits into my alts or having the ability to murder me in my sleep.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

:shock: It's all fine.. I guess... :roll: Now get your ten kids in AO, we need more people ! :twisted:

Welcome Missicy :)