Stoneform's Apply!

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Wrongform
Little Leet

Stoneform's Apply!

Post by Wrongform »

Hello there! :)

Well, since there is no application template ill just start off by telling some general stuff about my self;

Personal info:

Name: Joachim Haraldsen

AO info:

Name: Stoneform
Breed: Atrox
Proffesion: Enforcer
Level: 27/3

As told above im an 18 year old male Living in norway, 15 min north of oslo, currently studying "IKT" a Computer service line, setting up servers etc, pretty fun, but havent learned much yet..

Ive currently just started playing AO, but ive been playing MMO's since i was 12,5 i started off with World of Warcraft, played non stop since it pretty much came out, i recently "quit" very on and off, playing it max 10 min a day now because im pretty tired competeing to play on a high end level, our max rank was 21 in world, was in a guild named Flare EU on a server called Jaedenar, but im not gonna talk so much about WoW since AO is a completely diffrent game.

as i said i just started playing ao, don't got much experience with such complicated games but i accept the challenge :) ive found some guides and other site's that has helped me alot so far ive also been in touch with Glingal from AP, from him i got to know about this org :)

I have started off playing as an Atrox Enforcer and it seems to be a nice proffesion that i enjoy already at such low level, i like being the strong guy

At the moment im level 27 with AI lvl 3 and working a bit on research now since ive twinked abit and killing mobs is pretty easy, i got ofcourse all expansions, since i pretty much don't like to play anygame without the "whole package" if you get what i mean.

The only thing im looking to get from applying to an org is that i want to be in a community aand play along with other people and theorycrafting and sharing other experiences.

I am a pretty active player, ive had a spinal surgery so i got alot otime of my own, im currently waiting for a new surgery coming up 23rd March, so after that date i will have a little "off time" due to i need to get well again, but after that time im up again and a active player :)

Hope you got a little taste about me and how i am, and lets holefully stay side by side in the future working together to achive goals :)

Thanks alot

Stoneform
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Stoneform's Apply!

Post by noobas »

Excellent Application Stoneform!

Please read our Code of Conduct:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69

And our loot rules:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... ?f=8&t=406

While the loot rules won't apply to you yet - in fact, you may benefit from them for the first year or so you're in AP, they are important because they signify the way AP regards our fellow mates:

We want to share our wealth, we want to get everyone up to speed, include all those who wish to participate, and, as you should read in the CoC - that having fun, foremost, governs us, but, also, making sure we all have what is needed to function well, and we are all courteous of what others are doing.

Please join our guest chat during your application period (only enough time for the officers to review your application, and have a couple interviews).

Do get into guest chat: you can holler for an AP in Clan OOC, or, if you see any of these people online, they can invite you to chat:

Noobastank, Politico, Bobdc, Chrisax, Lordkosh, Solokahne, imamedic, dinkydoyle, ineedamedic, purenoob, crocra, crosold

All these people can invite you to guest chat. /tell noobastank
is how to reach each of these players.

Good luck with your application!

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

Flere norske er bra! \:D/
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Stoneform
Welcome to our forums. :D

We already met online, before or just after you met Glingal. And we met again tonight.

So nothing new for you in my post here.

In addition to what is said by Noobas above, please read not only our Code of Conduct but also org Chat recommendations
(reminder: http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68
and
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=8&t=1081)

We will welcome you in the next days as we did tonight on our guest channel so we can chat and meet online.

In the game, please contact any AP member or officer, tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually APs at the Vanguards building ramp near OA grid.

To contact our officers, here are some names among many others:

Boomersooner / Bloodstripe / Reconsniper
Elrojo / Hermesconrad / Eltankjoo / Elnukej00
Wreakhavoc / Lasaxi / Toastedhealz / Axits
noobasknight / noobastank / rodog
Grind42 / Bobdc
Bredin / Bredindoc / Bredinfo / Bredintarder
Kosscrat / Kosstos
LordKosh / Demonga
Chrisax / Mekanos

See you in the game and best wishes for your application! :)

You'll find here all the details on how to an application to AP works:
HOW CAN I JOIN AP?
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=7&t=22
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

Look forward to meeting you in-game, good luck with your application!
General, Athen Paladins
Wrongform
Little Leet

Post by Wrongform »

Bumping this one as my 11 year anniversary with the best org ever just passed! Thanks all so much for the opportunity to be a part of this amazing family for such a long time (even tho i’ve been on and off). Athen Paladins ❤️