Funny Quotes

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Derkiet
Big Leet

Funny Quotes

Post by Derkiet »

There are a lot of stupid and/or funny things that people say in the game, so let's have a topic where we can store some of those gems and chuckle at them long after they've disappeared from people's logons.

Derkiet: Thank god the real world doesn't work like AO. Otherwise if I wanted to buy a new soundcard I'd have to travel to China, kill a Panda, skin it, travel to germany and have it tanned in some ancient method now lost to all but one person and make a hat out of it, then return to Electronic's Boutique for my $40 sound card.
Mophro
Giant Leet

The big derkiet post?

Post by Mophro »

[Athen Paladins] Derkiet: The guy is a grey NPC. I could judo chop him and take all his crap, but nooooo....gotto go through sixty million quests for him to show me what he's got.
[Athen Paladins] Derkiet: It's almost like he's my girlfriend or something.

Mophro - man of few words - word!
Pass the salt please.
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

[Social] Enno: We have 3 kinds of people in this world! people that are able to count and people who can't count!
?/
/?
/ \ help bob multiply himself so he can takeover the world easier
Minethaw
Mini Leet

Post by Minethaw »

[Athen Paladins] Ninyah: i logged on, thinking i was in pen garden i zoned to inf and ran to pande. turns out i was in pande to begin with
[Athen Paladins] Ninyah: i suck:D
[Athen Paladins] Retina: lol
[Athen Paladins] Jexyll: hahah
[Athen Paladins] Hexy: rofl omg thanks ninyah i needed to laugh
[Athen Paladins] Jexyll: I wish I could say I don't know what you mean ... I've done that at least twice myself

Hope you don't mind me sharing with the org... I thought it was sorta funny :-)

I've done similar things ingame myself. The worst is that sinking feeling when I realize what I've done... like dot-ing myself three times in a row. Ugh.
My toons are like a phoenix - they may go down in flames, but they'll be baaaaack! :-)
Derkiet
Big Leet

Post by Derkiet »

[Athen Paladins] Dersol: Uh sure, I mention cyber and I get a tell from Grind instantly. ;P
[Athen Paladins] Grind42: lols just making sure u not underage^^

[Athen Paladins] Valkyrieval: OOH! just what I want -- my ass to look fat in alien armor!
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

last dumb thin ive did

Post by cutiecub »

Tried to get docnono at ao, but he was at TOTW so ver long run on low slow doc. Sho i had the great idea when not run to there with fixer with triple te speed and then warp in grid and voila.
So running with komofix to doc, get teamed with doc, putted hots one cause i rather used the fast meep. Smiled because my mart idea would take place hit the meep cast button AND darn alone in grid and still at totw. :shock: Used the self only meep not the team one :lol:
I also love my selfsnare abiitys, - 750 run buff :P, at this allways hapens when you have a train at you :-).
Derkiet
Big Leet

Post by Derkiet »

[Athen Paladins] Lordkosh: toe moved derk to bottom of stairs
[Athen Paladins] Derkiet: I am a lamp!
[Athen Paladins] Toewiggler: Can I turn you on then?
[Athen Paladins] Toewiggler: *g*
[Athen Paladins] Derkiet: You already do, baby...you already do.
[Athen Paladins] Toewiggler: *scared*
[Athen Paladins] Docichick: woot i hear cybor se..
[Athen Paladins] Derkiet: Don't bring the Derkiet unless you know what you're doing. :P
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Re: last dumb thin ive did

Post by Alphacenta »

cutiecub wrote:Tried to get docnono at ao, but he was at TOTW so ver long run on low slow doc. Sho i had the great idea when not run to there with fixer with triple te speed and then warp in grid and voila.
So running with komofix to doc, get teamed with doc, putted hots one cause i rather used the fast meep. Smiled because my mart idea would take place hit the meep cast button AND darn alone in grid and still at totw. :shock: Used the self only meep not the team one :lol:
I also love my selfsnare abiitys, - 750 run buff :P, at this allways hapens when you have a train at you :-).
I always root myself if I tank adonis hecks and need to run my lil' legs off. The problem is, I have the top agent root now, and it lands about always on me, is instacast, lasts FIVE minutes, and is almost unbreakable :evil:

The team, unaware of my n00bness, usually heads along, aggroes the next heck, and gets almost killed. Then I CH the almost-dead-guy, so the heck comes to spank me, but I can't run away because of the root.. Then death :P
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Derkiet
Big Leet

Post by Derkiet »

[Athen Paladins] Hexy: i looked up to read org chat and i must have missed something because this scares me "Firemorph: so who suked who, cause Im lost"
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

Alphacenta wrote:I always root myself if I tank adonis hecks and need to run my lil' legs off. The problem is, I have the top agent root now, and it lands about always on me, is instacast, lasts FIVE minutes, and is almost unbreakable :evil:

The team, unaware of my n00bness, usually heads along, aggroes the next heck, and gets almost killed. Then I CH the almost-dead-guy, so the heck comes to spank me, but I can't run away because of the root.. Then death :P
please root urself in PvP against me :P that means I only need to CS and AS :>
?/
/?
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

[Athen Paladins] Theklutzik: well now with this new puter i dont have any lag and i have all effects maxed (dont ask what components has in coz i dunno :p )

[Athen Paladins] Chrisax: you just got a BIG hamster mami; don't believe all those stories about CPU and RAM... The hamster is the secret
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
Derkiet
Big Leet

Post by Derkiet »

[Athen Paladins] Chrisax: we are a magnet
[Athen Paladins] Jexyll: its cause NM MPs are teh sexah
[Athen Paladins] Derkiet: You're just too sexy, Chris.
[Athen Paladins] Mudpuddle: it's because of all the trox hotness
[Athen Paladins] Hermesia: na, it's because of the so called "So8 helmet pictures" of chrisax floating around
[Athen Paladins] Hermesia: wearing *only* the helmet
[Athen Paladins] Hermesia: or so I've heard
[Athen Paladins] Chrisax: o.O
[Athen Paladins] Derkiet: I have some of him without the helmet.
[Athen Paladins] Hermesia: ooh, nasty
[Athen Paladins] Chrisax: some memebrs got strange fantasies
[Athen Paladins] Jexyll: "is that the Codpiece of the Servants of Eight, or are you just happy to see me?"
[Athen Paladins] Derkiet: I'll sell 'em. 50 Mil a snap!
[Athen Paladins] Derkiet: lol Hyde.
[Athen Paladins] Chrisax: Wlecome on my KoS list Drhyde :-))))
[Athen Paladins] Jexyll: I thought I'd been there awhile?
[Athen Paladins] Chrisax: true true
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

[Athen Paladins] Docichick: !logon Longstick: Was walking along one of the busiest streets downtown, talking to a buddy of mine. His GF had her BDay soon, so we were kicking gift ideas back and forth. Eventually, I say "Get her a dildo, all girls need one". At this point, a woman and her little daughter walked past me. The girl heard my last line, so she turns to her mom and goes "I want a dildooooooooo". And you gotta understand that it's a seriously busy street, and the girl's screaming out loud.

(That logon is removed now btw :P )
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

omg... I imagine being that mom :P would be very nasty
?/
/?
rampage
Strong Leet

Post by rampage »

Alphacenta wrote:
I always root myself if I tank adonis hecks and need to run my lil' legs off. The problem is, I have the top agent root now, and it lands about always on me, is instacast, lasts FIVE minutes, and is almost unbreakable :evil:

When I first started pvp'ing with my agent.. I did that a lot lol....

Also think I healed the enemy more then myself... good times 8)
rampage`
Proud Member of Athen Paladins :guns: