Application - Kron

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Kron
Mini Leet

Application - Kron

Post by Kron »

Hi,
I've been in the game for 3 years and have 15 paid toons and numerous froobs.
I have played mainly on RK2 and currently don't play on RK1.
All my main toons are Clan but I have a couple of low level omni for buying stuff etc.
My highest toon is Aratelda, 204 fixer.
I've read the rules and they seem fine to me.
I'm mainly interested in pvm and am not really into pvp but can do it occasionally.
I'm older than most AO people and am not into juvenile squabbling :-)
I started in Venice Academy but found the atmoshere a little too prudish. I joined The Cult then Testament but found the personalities too imposing.
Most recently I was in Komodo and Komodites and loved the people but no-one was really creating the orgs and they became very quiet.
I am looking for an active friendly org.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Application - Kron

Post by noobas »

Welcome to the forums Kron

This is your first step in becoming an AP member.

Your application period will usually last about a week. during this time, please try to team with APs, join bobsan (our bot name), and have a few chats with AP officers so we can get to know you. don't be shy in the bot, but, remember our chat rules and code of conduct.If you can't immediately get into the bot, please try to contact any of these officers for an invite:

Wreakhavoc / Lasaxi / Toastedhealz / Axits
Boomersooner / Bloodstripe / Reconsniper
Noobasknight / noobastank / rodog
Grind42 / Bobdc
Bredin / Bredindoc / Bredinfo / Bredintarder
Elrojo / Hermesconrad / Eltankjoo / Elnukej00
Kosscrat / Kosstos
LordKosh / Demonga / Solokahne
Chrisax / Mekanos
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
mobstar
Strong Leet

Post by mobstar »

Hey Kron and welcome. I'm sure you'll fit in nicely.

I'm the same way when it comes to AO, altruistic. I have more fun helping others and new players; more so than I do grinding or pvp'ing. Currently I'm trying to amass a squadron of fr00b buffwhores and dungeon "twinks" to do just that (they are all fr00b and I'm not an uber-player so those quotes around "twinks" are necessary)

Hope to see you in game.

"I've been in the game for 3 years"
Been in casually since the free-to-play program started in '04...
"My highest toon is 204"
Mine's now 205.

And I'm still an applicant since auno's first mention of me as an AP on 2007-06-28 - ALMOST 4 YEARS AGO! (not to mention the person who "recruited" me doesnt play anymore and is still has lots of expensive things I thought he'd be able to use during my first "off-season", primarily 100m dollars worth of yuttos ncu stuff which I didnt buy from market, but camped the dealer for the right QL for who knows how long...

To top it off, I was told not too long ago after playing again "You are not a member of AP, you're just an applicant".

I'm not tired of AO by any means, but I'm really getting tired of certain aspects of it.

Mud hooked me up with a Unit Member status. Thanks Mud. I really like AP and I want to continue to play. As you may know I got pneumonia several weeks ago and yesterday it started to take a turn for the worse yesterday which I guess is what had me in a weird mood. Today, very unlike myself, I am taking the journey to find a good doc (IRL), that I can call my own and maybe one day this funk will just bloody be over with.
Last edited by mobstar on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kron
Mini Leet

Post by Kron »

Thanks for the welcome :-) Let me know if you need help with the twinking - I've made a few for the lower level dungeons - I like experimenting with different ideas,
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

We briefly met on org chat last night, Kron. :) I was busy leading and tanking a nice sector 7 raid on my enforcer Towmax and I couldn't really talk.

So, welcome to our forums and hello! :)

It's always nice to see seasoned players applying.

You already joined our guest channel, so you know how to do. Please come back. You also had a first positive chat with an officer (posted here by error for a few hours hehe)

Have you already read our Code of Conduct? Did you see org Chat recommendations too?
(reminder: http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68
and
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=8&t=1081)

Please have a look and tell us if all of this is fine with you. :)

See you soon in the game! :)

You'll find here all the details on how to apply to AP:
HOW CAN I JOIN AP?
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=7&t=22
Kron
Mini Leet

Post by Kron »

Hi Chrisax, thanks. The rules etc. all look fine.
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

Welcome Kron! All the best to you with your application. I'm usually ingame evening Pacific standard time...look me up and say hi if you are around then!
-There are three kinds of people in the world: those that can count and those that can't.-
Kron
Mini Leet

Post by Kron »

Sorry guys - after a day on org chat I don't feel like its the org for me. Chat is really quiet even with 10 or so online. Thanks for the welcomes. I just don't feel the vibes or whatever are right.
Have fun.
mobstar
Strong Leet

Post by mobstar »

Bump due to updating my original post...

If I only cared enough to triple log at minimum 2 paid accounts, then I could be "uber" too. If not I could sit around begging for help all the time. Neither of those sound too appealing to me.

I guess that's why I suck at this game.

New engine FTW!!
Mud
Leetissimo!

Post by Mud »

mobstar wrote:Bump due to updating my original post...

If I only cared enough to triple log at minimum 2 paid accounts, then I could be "uber" too. If not I could sit around begging for help all the time. Neither of those sound too appealing to me.

I guess that's why I suck at this game.

New engine FTW!!
What?
Daddyrabbit 220/30 ENFStuff
mobstar
Strong Leet

Post by mobstar »

Mud wrote:What?
Disregard my updated rant.

Kron did and still does sound like a pretty cool dude.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

mobstar do you have access to other parts of the forums?
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln