Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Megagunz
Baby Leet

Application

Post by Megagunz »

Hi I am interested in joining the org after playing with another member (Ohalahan) who recommended the org to me.
I've just started playing anarchy again after a years break and I'm hoping to improve my knowledge of the game.
I'm currently playing a 136 Soldier (Megagunz) Thanks! :)
Chrisax
President

Re: Application

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome to our forums, Megagunz, and hello! :D

It's good you met Ohalahan already.

Your post was the first step of your application. Now join us on our guest channel in AO so we can meet and know you better, and later you'll have an interview with an AP officer or myself.

To join our guest channel, in the game, you can contact any AP member or officer, and just tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually APs at the Vanguards building ramp near Old Athen grid.

To contact our officers, here are some names among many others:
Elrojo / Hermesconrad / Eltankjoo / Elnukej00
Imamedic / Sacrifices
Jetson / noobasknight / noobastank / rodog
Daddyrabbit / Mudpuddle
Grind42 / Bobdc
Bredin / Bredindoc / Bredinfo / Bredintarder
LordKosh / Demonga
Chrisax / Mekanos
Wreakhavoc / Lasaxi / Toastedhealz / Axits
Boomersooner / Bloodstripe / Reconsniper
Kosscrat / Kosstos

You'll find here all the details on how to an application to AP works:
Please don't forget to read read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations Also, tell us your online times, so we know when we can meet you. :)

See you soon on RK and best wishes for your application! :)