Cabal Nightmare Runs

Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: Cabal Nightmare Runs

Post by Elrojo »

Noobas don't worry too much. We were all in the same boat. Unfortunately in TSW you just don't have much choice early on. It's very difficult to balance upgrading your sp stuff. What you have done is fine so far. Once you finish your talisma lines its very quick to max out all of your other weapon skills.

For the wheel it's important to start to look at other passives that can help you out DPS wise. So things that add afflicts, add extra hits, add % DPS boosts and also that add stacks of things like penetration, crit or hit. Passover don't need to have the corresponding weapon to work. In the end you will find that it is your passives that influence survivability and DPS more than your actives. So it's important to start to work out beneficial combinations. For example if you have pressure point to impair, add in pattern recognition to give extra dps against impaired targets. To look for these things open the wheel and open the search tab. Then Search for a term like "impair" and this will show any ability that has the word impair inside the description.

For dungeons you need to complete the 4 normal dungeons, the 8 elite and then solo kill a mob called the gate keeper. Then you can NM raid. You are geared enough for normal, but under geared for elites ATM. The beauty is we have people who can help, you just need to come on in euro times.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

What Rojo said, but, also, Noobas, could you tell us what your gear is?

Maybe we can have some yesdrop stuff that could help you? Don't expect a lot because good blue yesdrop gear is actually quite rare (and extremely rare and overpriced for purples), but maybe we have something. Look in Cabal bank too (you likely can't withdraw items: I have no way to bypass hard-coded stealth limitations in the bank system: I would have to demote someone to possibly have permissions transferred to you... and that isn't even sure). So just ask for what you'd like. :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Also: who will be there for the NM run Saturday? I'm in. Please please! be pro-active and speak up. :)
Myrthe
Leet

Post by Myrthe »

This saturday might be tricky for me, I work early shifts on friday/saturday/sunday.

So if we can start at 8pm like planned, I will be there. If it will be much later, I cannot say I can make it, have to go to bed early ish. (Max 11pm!)
Once I dreamt I ate a big marshmallow! And it was really good!!
When I woke up my pillow was gone.. Cause I ate it..
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

I will move raid to 8 and list you myrthe
General, Athen Paladins
Rurik Nogard
Growing Leet

Post by Rurik Nogard »

Im ready and desperate for NM runs I be there on saturday and today, so plzzzzz count with me in the party :D, btw what time it will be? Im in mexico so I have a lil trouble with time if anyone can tell me I apreciate soooo much :D :D
Crimson Sun is coming dawn u must search for a safe place to stay alive...Crimson Sun is going up you must wish for a good burial cause it has no mercy...Rurik Vlein Nogard
Crash
Big Leet

Post by Crash »

Chrisax wrote:What Rojo said, but, also, Noobas, could you tell us what your gear is?

Maybe we can have some yesdrop stuff that could help you? Don't expect a lot because good blue yesdrop gear is actually quite rare (and extremely rare and overpriced for purples), but maybe we have something. Look in Cabal bank too (you likely can't withdraw items: I have no way to bypass hard-coded stealth limitations in the bank system: I would have to demote someone to possibly have permissions transferred to you... and that isn't even sure). So just ask for what you'd like. :)

You can demote me, Chris. I'm not around anyway.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

It's pointless, Crash. The system is a black box, you can't be sure at all of what will happen. #-o
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

The raid is scheduled for 8pm GMT.

Vlein, that is at 2pm in Mexico City. I'm not sure if you are in the Central Time zone there or not.

I am going to try my best to make it. My house is under contract, Im going to be out looking at new houses. If I am back, I will raid. Sorry, I cannot commit 100%
General, Athen Paladins
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

I'm travelling around this weekend and not back until early Monday gmt. So count me out.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Whatever happens, we'll do it. If, for this time, we must have an outside raider, let's have one: we'll have Crash back next week and that will help a lot, and Suicyder when he gets his new computer. Also Arxx has progressed well: he only needs 3 more elites now and the *** Gatekeeper. When those three are in, we will even have "too many people" for one team sometimes...

We need to ask online TF and DD (Aesop) for their presence. Suicyder can't come as he doesn't have his new computer yet as I said above.
Rurik Nogard
Growing Leet

Post by Rurik Nogard »

I be there this saturday most part of day I think, I need to get blue aux weapon upgrade cause i read that green aux weapon down a lot ur dps, I use aux weapon a lot in duneons , raids and pvp, so I hope can get one today or tomorrow in runs, and btw we must definetly do runs every day preferently cabal ones or not cabals for dayly bullions that help a lot to get better gear, I combine custom, pvp and nm drop, so we must use our time to gain bullions, VM or some drops and glyph kits (100 Marks of Venice) :shock: .

Hope can make a spreadsheet or a post where program runs every day at certain time, to make adds on gear and powa :D when i get online I see cabal and theres none there, nobody at home and get to LFP and try to do all I can but now I prefer to have cabal runs to help my people to improve and to get used to team work that will serve for pvp and dungeons.... soooooo I be waiting for some improvement and commitments to get group sinergy and best of all a good and friendly time with our cabal friends :D
Crimson Sun is coming dawn u must search for a safe place to stay alive...Crimson Sun is going up you must wish for a good burial cause it has no mercy...Rurik Vlein Nogard
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

FC hates us:

Attention! All TSW Live servers are coming down in 15 minutes for an update.
This downtime is scheduled to last for 2 hours. Thank you.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Well so FC screwed the run but the good thing is we were there are ready to do it.

Sorry I fell asleep during the patch and was only back around 4AM where we could do various dungeons for Noobas (Truuk) and Nanowulf. Quite fun runs :) with Arxx experimenting healing (and doing it well)

So we'll setup another run for next week, likely same time.