i missed you guys

Chrisax
President

Re: i missed you guys

Post by Chrisax »

This is a build for a Chaos weapon + a Fist weapon, so not at all for what you are using.

Unfortunately, I can't be in TSW today. I just came back home and i'm not done with all I have to do, including AO. Tomorrow or Monday, we could.

The things to see are:

- your balance between attack and defense talismans (in a team and solo, it can be very difefrent)

- your glyphs (remember it's possible to have attack glyphs in a defense talisman for balance purposes, or not)

- mostly the passive power you use compared to active one. That makes a huge difefrence.

- it's important to train the heal power "Turn the table" from the "generic" line top of the powers wheel; it's a life saviour
Anatin
Mini Leet

Post by Anatin »

i found out a temp solution for a solo build for sword pistol its kinda like the maverick starter deck
with 1 healing talisman so far works grate iam almost done with the build for the costume
also found a friendly guild that toke me in and helping me some after i done with the costume build i will rework to AR/elemental the guildis showed me the build its work grate for solo
Anatin
Mini Leet

Post by Anatin »

status update iam up to Egypt now doing good to bad i never meet you online the deck works really well i toke your advice and toke turn of the table its a life saver some times :)