PBs Team ... Fun ... and then .... "Crash"

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Miinii
Little Leet

PBs Team ... Fun ... and then .... "Crash"

Post by Miinii »

Kyttn, Mudbucket, Grind42 and Sirslilmedic all teamed together to get faction and help my last Omni alt to see and correct the error of her ways.

Sadly one Sunlightfat - Omni MP - ninja'd Dalja or a couple items. Advisor Vitex (ARK) was quick off the mark to respond to my petition and not long after GM Santaki had this to say ...

[Santaki]: Greetings Mztik, I am GM Santaki. I am contacting you about your petition. ...
[Santaki]: I have spoken with player Sunlightfat and he was not aware of the ninja looting policy we have in place. He has appologize for his actions and wishes to delete the items in good faith.
To [santaki]: please logg this incident on his file for future reference
Readers Digest Condensed version.

Things were brilliant until the Crash :cry: and I really want to thank everyone for thier help in re-education of an Omlette. My faction has never looked better/worse ? :wink:

Shame about the Crash ](*,)
Never noticed before how much Dajla looks like me without makeup. :jk:
"Regardless Of What Level I Am The Lag Monster Will Always Be Red To Me" Anon
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Hehe :lol: always a pleasure to help a lost soul find herself again & to see the error of their ways :roll:

catch ya ltr maybe & we can finish what we started. Also considering all the adds Dhaja spawns we could just kill the ugly fugly beastie & run away & let all the mobs she spawns lurk for the next passerbyer to handle :lol:

Thats the devilish side of me coming out :twisted:
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Mud
Leetissimo!

Post by Mud »

thx, it was much fun, glad to get some loot and help my baby eng's faction, up to 16k, Woot!
Daddyrabbit 220/30 ENFStuff