WHAT ARE YOUR MOST WANTED HIGH INSTANCES RAIDS ? POH, SUBWAY, TEMPLE, DB3...

Be a part of them! Join, discuss, and propose raids here! (All users can read)

WHAT ARE YOUR MOST WANTED HIGH INSTANCES RUNS? (You can pick 2)

PoH - Pyramid of Home
38%
Condemned Subway
38%
Dust Brigade instance 3
No votes
Temple of the 3 Winds
19%
Albtraum
6%
Something else (please post)
No votes

Total votes: 16

Chrisax
President

WHAT ARE YOUR MOST WANTED HIGH INSTANCES RAIDS ? POH, SUBWAY, TEMPLE, DB3...

Post by Chrisax »

(A parallel poll is on Alliance forums ; if you have voted on Alliance forums, please do not vote again here. You can comment of course.)

We are trying to add organized instances runs to our raids.

Without your input, we can't make it happen.

This is a LOT of work so please help!

In this poll, you can pick TWO high levels instances that are your most wanted ones.

We need your input! :D

WHAT ARE YOUR MOST WANTED HIGH INSTANCES RUNS? POH, SUBWAY, TEMPLE, DB3...

You can select 2 instances and change your vote too.

:!: Please, also answer to
WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST DAYS FOR POH, SUBWAY, DB3 ETC ?
viewtopic.php?t=14769
Cherib
Maxi Leet

Re: WHAT ARE YOUR MOST WANTED HIGH INSTANCES RAIDS ? POH, SUBWAY, TEMPLE, DB3...

Post by Cherib »

well to be fair it would also depend on the character you are either leveling up or want to finish.
generally i could care less about totw, but when I am playing my NT i need some items from there, and to finish my MA of course you need the books from there, which are a real god damn pain to get.
I think generally everyone wants PoH and a close second Subway (like I need subway on my soldier to get chest, but not many go that way and eumend is a pita)
so in saying all this, maybe a rotation of these instances, like we do generally with raids.
Chrisax
President

Re: WHAT ARE YOUR MOST WANTED HIGH INSTANCES RAIDS ? POH, SUBWAY, TEMPLE, DB3...

Post by Chrisax »

The polls are of course "instant pictures" of the needs and wishes of APs at the moment. If we get enough input now, we will ask again in some months or maybe people can change their votes and we can see the evolution in needs.
Scykeep
Big Leet

Post by Scykeep »

Cherib wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:26 am well to be fair it would also depend on the character you are either leveling up or want to finish.
generally i could care less about totw, but when I am playing my NT i need some items from there, and to finish my MA of course you need the books from there, which are a real god damn pain to get.
I think generally everyone wants PoH and a close second Subway (like I need subway on my soldier to get chest, but not many go that way and eumend is a pita)
so in saying all this, maybe a rotation of these instances, like we do generally with raids.
don't forget we got a #wish-list on discord for things like that. so in a poll like this just prioritise what you need most or think it's the hardest to get and try the other things on the discord wishlist
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Indeed, the polls are about global trends to determine raids policies. Not occasional needs that we must of course address when they arise.

Please ask people to vote in the polls ! :D