Application: Werekin

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Werekin
Baby Leet

Application: Werekin

Post by Werekin »

Now what can i say (realizing he should have peeked on some other applications). I'm Norwegian, so that should count for something. I also lived briefly with one of the founders of Funcom back in the early 2000's. I joined the game back after beta some time. And have been playin off and on since then.

AO have always been the MMO i have come back to. And with 29 alts i have put some time into the game.

I have raided allot with you guys a couple of years ago. Always joined the saturday pande and apf raids with different chars.

I do understand there have been some strange politics and fighting among the orgs. That is not my style I rarely or ever bear grudges and stay out of the politics. I just like playing the game and see what other people do and chat about.

Its been lonely the week or so i have been back. Being the only one online most of the time. Seeing you guys outside of 12man today really warmed my heart.

Realizing this application got WAY to serious here.... *blowing a rasberry*

I hereby officially apply for Athen Paladins

I'm usually on "Weredoctor" but might be on others as i'm currently twinking on some end game stuff.
Chrisax
President

Re: Application: Werekin - Weredoctor - Werebcrat

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Werebcrat! :)

We met online and we invited you to join one of our 12man runs last night. You have also been a moment on our guest channel. Thank you for posting as we asked you to do.

Welcome on forums and welcome back again in AO!

As you are in an org that has been a part of our Alliance, and as we met you already, your application will be on "fast track". :)

Please check our Code of Conduct and Org chat guidelines and confirm you agree on them: Then, join again our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet you as soon as possible. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce (again) yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Ustarlen / Ustar / Zanda / Bellorum GMT +12
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Scykeep / Scylence / Doctorscy / Fullautoscy / Scystab / Scyeng GMT+2
Hundjager / Twistedsistr / Hollowhusk / Ironstashe / Vaulthunter / Drzoidberg (UTC/GMT +3)
Nanomace GMT
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codebits / Codecrasher / Coderox / Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Talmahera / Tefnet / Dunnan / Gallya GMT +2
Crataatak / Eezeh / Zanokia GMT+1

GMT / UTC can be seen in-game with the F9 key.

See you online :)