Buffmachine

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Buffmachine

Post by cutiecub »

Hi all, since you all know my crappy playtime (playing with komofix these days to still get CDR for docnono) im allways in probs for buffs.
When you can play for like 1 hour then its quitte frustrating that i can take up 30 min or way longer to find the good buff. For example komo has GA3 but due lack of mochs only at 50% so GA1 is even better atm :shock: .
Was thinking to make a mp and trad because those buffs are hardest to get. But since agents can mimic all profs i think its easier, faster then making those 2 and the agent have greater buff value.

1) is this a easy task?
2) sounds expensive (ga3 made me broke 8) )
3) easy to lvl fast? (outdoor hunt with hots from komo or cutiecub heals is the fastest way i think)

So i would like to get input from you all iff this is a smart thing for me.
Also what is the easiest and fastest way to lvl as froob? Is that outdoor hunt with support from main? and what lvl mobs is the fastest way. Deep reds give nice xp but when it takes a whole lot of time to kill then the xp/time ratio is bad anyway. Orange mobs the way to go?

I know whe have some neat agents in org so i expect alot off info :lol:
And iff you have some agent leftover in your bank rotting i know a good way to clean you bank then :P .

Purpose of agent is buffmachine so we all can benefit from it when i pull it off
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

I wouldn't roll agent as a fr00b to do that, personally. It takes us a lot of time to cast mochs and 131, and besides we get disadvantages because of the Mimic/Assume/False nanoline. Roll a MP instead, and a trader on another account as well. Then hot 'em both, roll a full hard mish grab big bad pets on the MP and kill the total mish, with your big pets :wink: Is boring, but levels fast :) Then go to bothackers around 60 or so, and heal with Cutie, borgs at 75, heal with cutie, stop trader when he's at L80 or so (the level he can cast 131 with mochs and drains with a moderate twinking). when you can team with Cutie level the MP fast on mort borgs to.. 110 or so, then go PW borgs to 125, and at that level you should be able to cast mochs np :) (Refresh, even.. This means you keep your mochs running always).
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

thx for info, have a lvl 36 or so trader allrdy
trad/ mp should be nice team
mytefe
Big Leet

Post by mytefe »

LOL
u are in a mess!!!

OKI. Put Ga1 on. Go LFT get a team of 4 or more and do a mishes that are not stupid hard but just a little hard so u all live and get xp.

Team mishes is the best way for froob to ding.

loot from mishes will makje u a little more wealthier. Tokens will make u stronger with new baords.

cdr's are not that good btw.
A freshly picked BLUE rose for j00
<3
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

Made a mp allrdy a nanomage offcourse since pets is maim concern.
Name is Mochi5
Wel Mytyfe ive put ga1 on, yesterday at biomare i realised that i was kinda running nekid :P . One of the more fun parts of GA :P .
So ive put GA1 on because nekid fixer with blackbirds is soon death fixer.
So also a small warning about those SMG, at first sight they dont look that good, but believe me they are. Key about this weap is speed, is very fast weap and fast burst recycle, so single hits arent that uber but they come at a very fast pace. At borgs im mostly running in cirkles because of that.
I know that CDRs are not uber, but there are the best pistols ever below like lvl 100, is for doc so i dont want uber dmg offcourse 8) .
But the good thing about these is that they dont have a attack limit like many weapons have so every single point in pistols makes them better.
Doc is pistol because of easy buffs and many pistols with nice buff stats too.

About team missions i have a love/hate to them.
They are great to get your creds, nifty gear and massive xp with a nice team, lately dingend twice at lvl 150 with cutie in a very short time BUT they can take hours to get all team rdy, people tend to go afk in very dangerous miss and so on. One of the reason im kinda not playing cutiecub.

Btw nice info on how to fast lvl
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

Ah yes a superway to get XP is dynahunt, lvl 75 dynabosses give same xp to komofix as borgs + they drop sometimes nice stuff. Found 2 burst nanos lately :D .
they lvl 200 ones drop like 1.5 - 2 mil xp so that can count too, thats why komofix, when ga3 is at 100% i should be able to get super nice xp at fast rate too.
mytefe
Big Leet

Post by mytefe »

just quick question cutie, when u are in GA1 do u have slider at full AGG or Full DEF and are your evades maxed out?
if not put all your IP into
Evade-clcs and Dodge-rng and Ranged Init
then go Full-DEF for mobs that are higher level than u.

I agree with u about the hassle in trying to get a team together too. that why i said 4ppl ( less hassle than 6!). They can take a long time but it is the best way really.
A freshly picked BLUE rose for j00
<3
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

Evades are not maxed at this moment working on that. Needed all the ip for weap skills. but gone max them in the next lvls, im 86 so near title cap anyway