Kman and Shadow

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Kman
Mini Leet

Kman and Shadow

Post by Kman »

When i first played the game my brother took interest in it and started a nano tech on my account "shadowcreep" his playing was very limited at first but now he has his own a account with his own toons that until now where under the main of mine (KMAN). Shadow is now has his own main named teadoir, his alts are shadowcreep and shadowcreep2. those are his toons. previously titled as alts of mine. i was addressed by him after him being addressed by chrisax to clear this up and thus i have, he has his own forum named "shadow" so, in short, I AM KMAN, HE IS SHADOW. we are 2 differnet people, very different if i might add.......but thats just how brothers are :lol:
My avatar is what LE will bring to the game

Stuck in the conciseness of my humanity I know nothing but that there are no brave men left. The cowardice of humanity has long since hero’d and killed them all.
kilverjr
Mini Leet

Post by kilverjr »

And may i add, very different and weird in their own way :)

p.s. its about time you got back, you were a week off of what you told me :!:
Kman
Mini Leet

Post by Kman »

im gone for a 2 weeks and athen paladins stoops to let kilverjr in! :shock: :D just kiddin welcome in bud
My avatar is what LE will bring to the game

Stuck in the conciseness of my humanity I know nothing but that there are no brave men left. The cowardice of humanity has long since hero’d and killed them all.
Mud
Leetissimo!

Post by Mud »

thanks for clearing that up, I was confused.
Daddyrabbit 220/30 ENFStuff